Elmore Toyota

103 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 5, 2019

I would highly recommend this dealership and it's staff. Big thanks to Drew and Diego for their hard work and professionalism. Really enjoy my new car!

Thank you Brian for your feedback, we are glad you had a good experience and appreciate your business. Congrats and we look forward to seeing you in t...he future.

August 3, 2019

Was extremely happy with my purchase, the staff was great. My salesman Drew was outstanding. I will be coming back to purchase in the future. I am recommending... friends and family... It's just that kind of place.

Thank you Dwight! We appreciate the kind words and are glad to hear you had a good experience. Congrats and we look forward to helping you in the futu...re.

August 3, 2019

Exceptional Service from beginning to end from Drew, very respectful of our time, he cut right to the chase and got us the best deal possible.

Thank you Trevor for the feedback, we appreciate your business. Congratulations once again!

July 30, 2019

I had a wonderful car buying experience, our sales associate Drew was Great! All of the staff seemed pleasant and professional. I will be a returning customer,... thanks guys!

Thank you John, we appreciate your feedback. Congratulations and enjoy your new ride!

July 18, 2019

I was helped by Jorge originally then the manager Mathew Henry was there to help us finish up the buying process they made it nice and fast.

That is great to hear! Purchasing the vehicle at Elmore does not have to take long, we can make it a pleasant and fast experience.

June 30, 2019

I came with my dad and brother, just to look at the Tacoma and ended up taking a new 19 TRD Off-Road home! I thought we would be there for hours, but we... left in less than two hours! Jaime and Alex were so awesome, and when we come to get my brother the 4x4 he wants, we’re not going anywhere else! Thank you Jaime, see you again soon!

Thank you for your feedback and Congratulations we are happy to be your preferred dealership. See you soon for your brothers 4x4.

June 24, 2019

I’ve bought many cars in the past few years and have always called Alex Orozco for any make or model. He’s always gone out of his way to help me out, whether... he works for the brand I want or not. When I found out he was a manager at Elmore I was so relieved because I bought my first Toyota from him when he was a sales person years ago at manhattan beach. I was happy to deal with the sales person and extremely comfortable to have Alex work the numbers for me. Couldn’t have gone to a better location or better person. Everything he does is upfront and straight to the point.

Thank you Vanessa and Congratulations! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to being your go to place for all your car related needs.

June 23, 2019

Want to thank Both Jaime sales and Alex sales manager for the great customer service, and for all the hard work they put into helping me get my brand new... truck.

Thank you Gerardo and congratulations! we appreciate your feedback and look forward to being your go to place for all your car related needs.

June 21, 2019

I’d like to thank Kenneth Beardsley for making my experience quick and easy. Glad I came to get my truck here love it a lot

Thank you Dan for your feedback, we are happy to hear you had a good experience. We hope to serve you on all your future car related needs.

June 4, 2019

Went in to buy a new Tacoma, Salesman was rude and acted like he was inconvenienced by me asking questions about the Tacoma. So I went to Toyota of Whittier... and got a much better deal and they were polite and happy to have my business.