Average based on 59 reviews
  • Lack of care

Manager doesn't remember his customers. We bought car from Elmore last year and this year we come back for another car. The conversation just happened yesterday and today we call back he didn't remember what he offered yesterday. Then he ask us call back tomorrow without ask what's your name and what is the best number to reach you. So how can he remember us without taking down any information from us and then tomorrow we call back how can he remember who we are and what we need. The way the sale manager speak to his customers look like oh we have a lot customers so we don't need you. If you need me just call me back. What kind of service like this. Especially this is the sale manager at Elmore. I feel regret to buy car from Elmore last year . If you have any question, contact me Maegan Nguyen. For sure my name is still in your record because I just bought camry SE last year. I am not a new customers and the way you treat me I will not come back again.

• Oil consumption

Always kind, always professional. I will continue to come here as long as I am able. Comfortable waiting room too.

• Servce

my experience with Elmer Toyota has always been a good match and would recamend friend and family

• Duy Cao

Duy was very informative and very kind. He is the best:)

Duy was very informative and very kind. He is the best:)

• Dave B

Great service and very fast with all related service. Able to pay with advisor so no standing in line and they took another dealers coupons Highly recommend

• Service-April 6, 2016

Excellent service as always! Andrew Liedloff does an outstanding job. He is always very thorough and professional in his approach-a real pleasure to deal with!

• Elmore Toyota car-buying experience

This was my 7th vehicle (and fourth Scion) from Elmore Toyota. From top to bottom this is an exceptional dealership. At 70, this is probably the last vehicle I will buy. But if there is one more down the line, it will be from Elmore.

• KENN CHAN

Awesome experience. Friendly staff and car was promised on time.

Awesome experience. Friendly staff and car was promised on time.

• Maintenance Service

Very professional and friendly. No pressure for the additional recommended maintenance services.

• Car Maintenance

Kevin was exceptionally helpful and kind. Not being able to judge the quality of the work until I've driven the car for a while, I cannot comment but I expect it, too will be fine. Really like the new waiting area......clean and comfortable.