• John and Donna Drake - 2017 Camry Elmore Toyota

Everything went great - This is our 4th leased car from Elmore Toyota and Rene Wolfe was outstanding. Michael Osborne was good also. Rene has called me twice to make sure everything was okay in one week.

• Service 5/2017

Because of Duy we would not take my care anywhere else. He provides exceptional service and is always honest with us. The overall rating was not 5 stars because I still am having issues with a feature on my car, but that has nothing to do with the great service that I got from Duy. I know that he will try his best to get this fixed and figured out quickly.

• Best Toyota in OC

I've been a customer here at Elmore since 1982. My '82 Corolla was continually service here thru '99 and had over 293K miles before I turned it in for my 99 Camry and got my wife's Highlander in '05 as well at Elmore I attribute the longevity of my cars not only to the reliability of Toyotas but to my commitment to required servicing and the excellent service provided by Elmore. Presently, my Camry has over 215K mile and our Highlander over 110K miles. I recall my two purchases here to be very pleasant with Salesman Gene Utterbach (retired).. The staff is fantastic, especially my Service Manager, Andrew Leidloff.and Kathy Britton, the receptionist is friendly, knowledgeable.and professional. Parts and Sales personnel were are friendly and accommodating as I walked about waiting for my car(s) to be serviced. Excelsior, Elmore!!!!

• Review of Recent Service

I remain very impressed with Andrew, Service and Isaac Risdon, Technician. I have returned to Elmore repeatedly for service and repairs on m;y 2012 Camry LE (which I purchased new .at Elmore Toyota.

• service survey

the service was great. My service rep Cory was exceptional. He was extremely helpful. I would give him an A+

• Elmore Toyota

Absolutely everyone from 1st encounter until keys were handed to me was great!

Absolutely everyone from 1st encounter until keys were handed to me was great!

• Service at Elmore Toyota

Andrew was so helpful and really took care of me. The car was done as promised and helped keep the cost down on the service by using my coupons. He was so friendly and made me feel so confident in helping get this service done quickly and efficiently..

• Toyota Corolla Module Recall

No complaints on work done or the way the service department handled my case.

No complaints on work done or the way the service department handled my case.

• Excellent service is the norm

Cory, my service advisor worked well with me to get my old car the service it required. He was attentive, friendly, professional, and understanding. He kept me informed as the mechanics worked on my car, as there was a need for clarification about repairs and that there would be a change in the time that my car's repairs would be completed. My car was delivered to me clean. The mechanics did the repairs in a timely, professional manner and my car performs as well as it did when I drove if off Elmore's lot more than 15 years ago.

• Repair service

Nice and quick repair! I have been going to this dealer for service for many years.