Average based on 85 reviews
  • Owner very Friendly

This was a great experience buying from Carmart - I have always been happy with the fact that the sales team was helpful and courteous. Having two locations, I had many choices from their lots. The cars I have bought from them have been great. The owner is very pleasant and friendly and willing to work with me on my choices and financing. I would definately recommend Carmart.

• Awesome

Awesome service, awesome people. The people here are very nice and accommodating. I definitely recommend this place.

• Bought my sweetheart her first car

My girlfriend purchased an 06 Dodge Charger from this dealer and it is a very wonderful and clean vehicle and I trust this dealer with my girlfriends life and i trust them very much and I hope that if you were looking for any used car this is the place to look and be.

• Best dealership ever!!!

The owner was really nice and helpful. she did everything to get the job done that was possible I would go back there. anyday of the week. I love my car and they are so friendly everyone I talk to who is looking for a car I will tell them to go there

• Typical used car dealership

While I believe I found a good deal on a Cadillac SRX we got in a hurry and didn't pay attention to the paperwork. We paid cash for the price of the vehicle plus sales tax and didn't notice that they added a $250 "Dealer Service Fee". It's my own fault but they totally disregarded my plea for a refund of money I didn't "Verbally" agree to. He had already quoted to me that he was making about $800-$900 on the vehicle, prior to purchase, and insisted that everybody charges a Dealer Service Fee on top of the purchase price and theirs was the cheapest fee among the local dealers. Still kind of sucks. Otherwise I was pleased with their conduct and service.

• Great to deal with!

Worth the drive from Corbin Ky. Such a friendly & Christian atmosphere! Julie is such a jewl! Such pleasure doing business. Look forward to doing business again!

• Great buying experience!

Came to Carmart South after being refered. By a friend who has purchased 2 cars here. I found the staff to be honest and helpful. So glad we decided to purchase with them. We test drove a few cars before we picked the right one for us on our budget. They worked with us on our down payment and monthly payments. They offered us a 90 same as cash which saved of lots of unnecessary interest fees. We would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a nice used car.

• Great experience!

I was reffered here by a friend. She had purchased 2 cars here. I found the staff to be really helpful and honest. They worked with us on our down payment and monthly payments. They have a great 90 days same as cash program that saved us tons of interest. Glad we stopped here. So please with our car purchase.

• Greattt!!

Julie was sooo nice and sweet ! she really cares about her customers! And we're lefties ¿

• Best place to buy car!

Julie is the sweetest person I've ever worked with! Such a great place to buy a car! Completely recommend!