Mike Smith Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

127 reviews

• February 26, 2016

I visited the dealership looking for a new Jeep Grand Cherokee. The salesman was knowledgeable about the product and very helpful. I didn't feel pressured... to buy right then. I actually thought about it and came back the next day. The finance lady was very professional and thorough and made sure I understood all the paperwork. I would definitely recommend Mike Smith Jeep to my friends and family, and will be returning for a future purchase. I love my new ride!!!

Thank you for the kind words about Mike. We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful time here at the dealership and that we were able to help you. ...Thank you for taking the time to write this review. If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please let us know.

November 13, 2018

Cris was great kept me informed on every issue and Timelines on the repairs to my truck .Truck was there 30 days due to ordered Tran

Thank you Johnny for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

November 12, 2018

Dayton is amazingly knowledgeable and an extremely helpful salesman. He made my purchase with the dealership a great experience . So thankful to have... met you all. Sincerely felt like family.

Thank you for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

November 8, 2018

Mr. Jay was an awesome salesman who helped us to find exactly what we needed and exactly what we wanted within about 20 minutes of us being there and then... made us a deal that we couldn't pass up

We are happy to hear that Mr. Jay was a great help! Thank you for your business!

November 7, 2018

They were helpful and fixed My Car which I'm very grateful for but took a while to get an appt and finally be able to go too and get the work done,... but didn't get everything done so we have to go back now!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

November 7, 2018

Very friendly and helpful, had no problems at all, thank you Mike Smith and Dylan, fixed in a timely manner due to having to order parts

Thank you Charles for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

November 5, 2018

I have brought 7 vehicles in 8 years at Mike Smith Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Beaumont,tx. I brought a 2018 ram 3500 this time asst.sales manager/sales manager... both made a agreement with me ... We finalize the deal... signed contracts and Mike Smith got paid and I never got my part of deal.... Everything changed when Mike Smith got paid...So *:'#"*# Mike Smith Dodge if bmt. I will NEVER BUY THERE AGAIN

Thank you for your feedback about your buying experience because that should not have happened. I need to use your case as a learning opportunity, so ...we can fix the issue in the future. Could you please contact me so I can learn more? Michael Noster General Manager 409-840-2614 Office mnoster@mikesmithdirect.com

November 5, 2018

Great dealership to buy from and for service. I bought my truck there a year ago and have had great customer service through the buying process and the... service process. I highly recommend the team there at Mike Smith Dodge.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We look forward to your next visit!

November 3, 2018

Couldn't fix my problem in putting my running board back on to my truck. Was recommend to take it to a body shop. They to busy trying to sale me... other items.

Thank you for your feedback about your recent experience because that should not have happened. I need to use your case as a learning opportunity, so ...we can fix the issue in the future. Could you please contact me so I can learn more? Michael Noster General Manager 409-840-2614

November 3, 2018

Great service department and great sales staff. The service department was quick and very friendly. Also the sales department was very friendly. They offered... to show be some new models as I waited for my car in service. Great atmosphere. Very friendly staff.

Thank you Stanley! We look forward to providing you with another great service experience!