Guaranty Chevrolet

3.0 out of 5 (3.0) 116 reviews

• March 30, 2018

Brian Lax was able to make buying a new Chevy Volt a very easy process. He had the car prepped, ready for a test drive, and most of the details work...ed out in advance. Typically dealing with car salesmen is enough to give anybody nightmares for days but Brian took these fears away and we love our new hybrid ride!

February 15, 2018

Got my new car nine months ago, so far everything has been pretty smooth and I’m very pleased with the customer service. I will recommend to family an...d friends.

March 28, 2017

They didn't want to change a battery who is still on warranty

Joachim, I am sorry to hear you did not have a pleasant experience with Guaranty Chevrolet. It would mean a lot to our dealership if you gave me an op...portunity to do my best in making things better. I would greatly appreciate if you can contact me to help me understand the situation. Sincerely, Darren Rutledge- GM - darren@occhevy.com 714-973-1711

September 26, 2016

If you have a recall just forget having Guaranty Chevrolet do the work! Made 3 contacts with service over 6 month period and never got a call back. ...When I called them and asked (on two occasions) I was told the part was not in (these contacts were 3 months apart). The most recent was a week ago (another 3 months) and the service rep said he would get back to me asap, didn't even get a call back to discuss the recall. I guess they have enough business they can ignore recalls. I have lived local my entire life & this delearship was considered special, obviously that is history...

Hi, thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We value hearing from our customers, and I apologize for the inconvenience that oc...curred in our service department. If you have any questions or would care to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Darren Rutledge- GM - darren@occhevy.com 714-973-1711

May 3, 2016

Andrew Atherton was an outstanding service advisor...top notch people skills, professional demeanor, excellent communicator. There was a small glitch ...in the technician's servicing of the vehicle and Andrew resolved it effectively and immediately. On the sales side, Victor Hernandez was also excellent. He worked hard to get the deal done and managed some glitches along the way. He ordered some missing accessories the car should have had. He's easy to deal with and smart. It was a bit disappointing the car (certified used) had a servicing issue within the first two weeks of ownership, but Guaranty handled everything well.

Thanks so much for the nice review! We really appreciate this feedback and I'll be certain to share your compliments to Andrew, Victor, and to the res...t of the staff. We pride ourselves on offering high quality customer service, and I'm glad we were able to take care of you. It was our pleasure. Best Regards, Darren Rutledge - GM - darren@occhevy.com

April 19, 2016

The issue with my truck was clearly covered under warranty per the warranty manual that came with the truck. The Service Dept initially said it wasn't... covered and I'm sure they would have gladly allowed me to pay $1200 for the repair. After almost half an hour of wrangling they finally agreed that it was covered. They did a great job getting the repair done quickly but I was disappointed with the hassle over the warranty coverage.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We will be sharing yo...ur comments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. Sincerely, Darren Rutledge- GM - darren@occhevy.com 714-973-1711

February 14, 2016

i've been doing business with guaranty chevy for a number of years. I love the customer service, in the parts dept. and also service dept. I'm a very ...satisfied customer, and will contnue to service my truck here. just a quick compliment to Jack Nesh in parts, and Lee Bramson in service. True professionals. their expertise help to keep me a regular customer.

Frank, thank you so much for the great review of your experience at our dealership and especially with Jack and Lee. All of the employees appreciate y...our loyalty to Guaranty Chevrolet. If there is anything that we can do to make your time with us more enjoyable, do not hesitate to contact us. Best Regards, Darren Rutledge - GM - darren@occhevy.com

February 10, 2016

Everything went great. Did not wait long and the service was perfect. That's all I have to say. If you don't want my comments then don't ask

Karl, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review and recommendation. Don't forget t...o LIKE us on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Best Regards, Darren Rutledge - GM - darren@occhevy.com

February 9, 2016

I grew up in the neighborhood and always wanted to buy a Car from Guaranty Chevrolet. Customer Service was great. Renne Garcia took good care of us an...d took the time to work with us. He was very attentive and respectful till the end. I spoke to 3 different sales people there but he was the one who really put the time and effort to make the sale go thru.

Reyna, we love hearing about guests who have a wonderful experience at our dealership and we are happy you are one of them! We understand that buying ...a car is an important decision and we are honored that you chose Guaranty Chevrolet. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new purchase. Best Regards, Darren Rutledge - GM - darren@occhevy.com

February 8, 2016

Guaranty Chevrolet has a family feel to it and I was treated great by everyone I talked to there. Knowledgeable, friendly sales team. Great experien...ce!

Thank you for this excellent review, Laura. We are so happy to hear that we could make you feel like a part of the Guaranty Chevrolet family with your... recent purchase. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. If there is anything else that we can do for you, please feel free to contact us or stop in any time. We hope to see you again soon! Best Regards, Darren Rutledge - GM - darren@occhevy.com