Average based on 230 reviews.
  • Nice place

Straight forward, easy to work with, understanding, and genuine. .

Straight forward, easy to work with, understanding, and genuine. .

• Nice experience

professional, fast, efficient, friendly, courteous, helpful, assisted to fix everything

• Wonderful Experience

It was a fast and painless process. I thought I was going to miss the football game but your guys got me out extra quick.

• Fantastic service & great cars

John was extremely helpful from the moment we drove into the dealership parking lot. He is very friendly and knowledgeable. He tried to understand our needs and work toward finding a win-win situation. We will enthusiastically recommend him to others!

• Happy customer

Professional, well explained & reviewed recommendation booklet

Professional, well explained & reviewed recommendation booklet

• great service!

I received excellent customer service from Ole and Steve. ...

I received excellent customer service from Ole and Steve. .

• Nice experience

Arrived early for a B1 maintenance service, was assisted within 5 minutes, I was quoted, I decided to wait for my vehicle, I was offered coffee and donuts. Service was done faster then I expected.

• helpful and friendly

Absolutely the best, most knowledgeable, helpful experience we have ever had. My granddaughter is so thankful. Rick Nemeth is at the very top of his field.

• Great Service

Came into the dealer feeling a bit apprehensive left feeling extremely satisfied.

• Nice experience

Everything is handled very efficiently and the employees are all friendly. I really like the van shuttle to work. I only wish I can have my car cleaned like before, especially when spending over $400 for this visit. It would truly make the experience exceptional if you bring back the car wash. It's a small thing but very important.