Average based on 2 reviews.
  • Best place ever!!

I would recommend anyone to go to this dealership, Mark is the guy to go to. He was friendly, patient and willing to negotiate. I was able to drive off the lot with my new car that day! No where else was letting me do that.The building could use some work but the friendly service, professonalism, and light-heartedness of the workers made up for the building. And he guarranties that if anything happens to my car, he will help me fix it in any way he can. The place is wonderful, the hours are flexible, you can make an appointment or just walk in, whatever fits your time. I love this place soo much. I will go again when my children need their first vehicles

• Found a great car at a great price...Excellent!!!

Definitely will be referring my friends and family! Customer service was excellent...they were honest and didn't give me the run around...will be a return customer!!!