AutoNation INFINITI Tustin

• Exceptional Service and trustworthy!

Gilbert Navarro at Tustin Infiniti provided us an exceptional service finding us the car we wanted, at the budget we were looking to buy, provided us economical options for accessories, and shipping the car to us. In addition he helped us a great deal in selling our current leased vehicle to a local autonation dealership as it was logistically not possible to trade in. All in all we are very happy with the buying process and found Gil to be very trustworthy!! One of our friends referred Gil to us. I plan to recommend Gil and Autonation Infiniti to friends and family based on the positive experience we had.

Hi, Al! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

• Great experience!

We saw a used 2013 Infiniti at Autonation in Irvine, it had everything we were looking for so we stopped by to check it out. The sales team was great! No high pressure, answered all our questions, same with the finance person. Would definitely buy from them again.

• A very pleasant experience!

We had a very pleasant experience shopping for our new Infiniti Q50 at the Tustin dealership!

• Excellent Customer Service

Excellent Customer Service from Paul in the Service Department

Excellent Customer Service from Paul in the Service Department

• Happy Customer

Very professional and went over the new features thoroughly. Pleasant experience. Highly recommended.

• Detail and Service

Walked in for a oil service, walked out with a lot more at a great deal. Thanks!

• SUV locking ?

Thanks so much for your feedback. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Late on a Saturday afternoon, the rear closing of my SUV failed. New car, never been serviced yet. I am so happy I called Tustin Infiniti.Ashley was so helpful. Put me in a loaner and car was repaired when part came in.

• Steve

Steve was awesome . He help me with a recall that I did know my car had on the infiniti q56. The service center is well stocked with coffee, water, donuts. Steve helped me my valuables to transfer them to my car rental. I got a free car rental while my car was being repaired.

• Gennesis Sanchez - Top notch!

Gennesis had me in and out quickly with a loaner and followed up promptly when my car service was completed. Nice work..good guy

Thank you for your kind words and review. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

• Excellent

Buying an Infiniti wasn't on my radar until I was driving by and noticed the new Infiniti GX30 in the liquid cooper color. As soon as we entered the car lot we were greeted by David Askaryar. He instantly was very friendly and had a great sense of humor. As you know the car buying process can be very lengthy but with David it didn't seem draining. David brought bottles of water and even offered pizza to my very hungry boyfriend. David also took the time to give me a tour of the service department and introduced me to the staff. I was given a nice welcoming smile from everyone and even received a complimentary welcome gift. Then the Finance Director Glenn came to introduce himself and finish the process with us. He also was very friendly and informative on all of the additional services and made good conversation to make the paperwork process a breeze. I have zero complaints by the service I received. Both David and Glenn made my first luxury car experience amazing! If you are looking to buy an Infiniti do yourself a favor and ask for David and Glenn at Autonation Infiniti! They are a winning combination.