• Vincent Vasquez was beyond helpful in buying a car

Vincent Vazquez was beyond helpful. He was polite and did not pressure us. I will recomend him to any one looking for a vehicle.:

Norma, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We are always trying to give our customers a different experience than the Phoenix Dealerships. Vince is one of our Senior Internet Managers but if I can do anything to help you in the future don't hesitate to contact me at (520)836-3100. Thanks again, Ben Sheridan Internet Director Glenn Jones Auto

• Great Service from Jones' Service Department.

Great experience! It is what I have come to expect working with Chris in the Ford Service department.

• 60k Service

Always great service, and friendly folks! Recommend them highly!

Always great service, and friendly folks! Recommend them highly!

• Awesome Buying Experience

I had a brand new sales associate helping me and he was as professional, knowledgeable, and courteous as a 20 year veteran. He made me feel relaxed and comfortable, and answered all my questions, and if he didn't have the answer he promptly got the answer, he never told me he didn't know an answer to my question, he simply asked for a moment and return with the correct response. We are purchasing two new vehicles in March, and because of his no pressure, polite, and uplifting demeanor, he will be our sales rep. Everyone else was as polite and made my buying experience a positive one, albeit we only bought an older, used vehicle, you made us feel as if we purchased a $100,000 vehicle. Thank you.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, David! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

Everyone was courteous and helpful. Work was finished in a hour.

Everyone was courteous and helpful. Work was finished in a hour.

• Easiest Purchase Ever!

We really appreciate your feedback! Thank you again for choosing Jones Ford Casa Grande, and we hope to see you again soon!

I traded in an older vehicle for one much newer and the process was seamless. It went so well I traded in my other vehicle for a newer one a week later!

• jimbo

Brandon got me in and service was completed efficiently.

Brandon got me in and service was completed efficiently.

• Great service above all.

Vincent Vasquez and the Glen Jones team were great, helpful in my 2nd purchase here at Glen Jones. I will highly recommend friends and family members. I appreciate you all for the great service you provide.

David, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• Had my car serviced

Great service and amazing costumer service! I really love the car service they provide, I just drop off my car and I get a ride back to my work. This is truly amazing service.

• Service

Service was prompt, efficient with appropriate information on today's service and my next needed service.

Thanks, Bonnie! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.