David Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

(5.0) 26 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Place To Get Your Next Vehicle

This is a new one for me. I have bought many cars over the years and this is the first dealership I have ever recommended. I sent an email to them, go...t a response quickly. I mentioned in the email, that I wouldn't be buying anything till the weekend and just wanted some information. I got a response quickly and was not sent any more emails. I called this morning to let Tracy know I would be in to look at the vehicle I was interested in. When I arrived, the vehicle was brought up for me to see and test drive. The process went extremely smooth and fast. I left with my SUV within an hour and half. Not only was Tracy extremely nice, he went the extra step, even though I already had financing, to try and get me a better interest rate and he succeeded by 2%. So I am a very happy camper. If you are looking for a new vehicle definitely check them out.

Carolyn, Thank you very much. It was my pleasure to serve you.

• Excellent service

Highly recommended. Purchased my Jeep here and they continue to deliver excellent service.

Thank you Tammy! It is great to receive positive feedback as it allows the opportunity to re-inforce our team for doing a great job. I will make sure ...to mention it during our next managers meeting. We appreciate your friendship and repeated business!

• Good experience

Came looking for a new to me used truck. Found a beauty!!!! Sit down to do paperwork and another salespeson says there's a sale pending. Turns out, th...e person never came back, chick calls the dude and says there is someone (me) looking at the truck, dude says he will be there in drive time, chick tries to convince my sales person the truck has a sale pending..... Seriously chick?? My sales person starts paperwork on the truck for me! He was very polite and professional. Even if this deal falls through for me, I am very glad I came here!!! If deal does go through, then I am very glad I came here!!! Thank you Mr. Armstrong for doing the right thing!

Thank you very much for the awesome testimonial! Sorry for the extreme delay in replying to your comment but I wanted to take a moment to let you know... we appreciate your patience, trust and business. We are here for any automotive you, your friends or family come to find. I will make sure to mention it during our next managers meeting.

• David Taylor CDJRF is the best!

Let's just say that my husband and I have bought more than a few vehicles from David Taylor CDJRF. We are treated like family. Great people and custom...er service. They always go the extra mile, which is why we are loyal customers.

Mrs. Nichols, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you and your husband for the repeated business over the years. We are thankful for every ...opportunity to earn your business and look forward to many more. Keep us in mind for any automotive need you find yourself in.

• Customer

Best experience I have ever had car shopping! I have recommended several of my friends here and will continue to do so.

Hey Kayla, It has been a little while and I apologize for this review going unnoticed. Just wanted to thank you for your business and friendship. Yo...u and your family were a blast to get to know and I hope to see you all in the future. Thanks again!

• The best!!

I wouldn’t go anywhere else! We bought our vehicle and get it serviced there:)

• Amazing People, great price

amazing people who really want to help you get want at the price you want. We drove 3 hours to look at a certain vehicle and everyone was wonderful. ...I would do it again! David V. Was great!!!

• Excellent Service

The only place I will trust my car to is David Taylor's dealership...and I drive a Toyota for now. He, his family and colleagues are the most trustwo...rthy folks in the automobile business. Plus, they are very community minded.

• Excellent service

I've always enjoyed my services at David Taylor. The folks always take good care of me.

• Great Service

I had an excellent experience with the service department. They just took car of what I needed and the estimated cost was close to the actual cost. I ...would recommend them to evereyone.

David Taylor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram