Average based on 3 reviews
  • The lot maybe small, but has a whole lot of heart.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW..IT MEANS A LOT TO ME GOOD OR BAD WE Can't MOVE FORWARD WITH OUT YOUR HELP..AGAIN THANK TONY FRANK G.S.M.

I admit that I was not impressed with the location of the car lot or that it seemed to not be a part of an trade brand like, Ford, Chevy, or GM etc..., but it had a lot of good buys to offer and the stock was very well taken care of, from the looks of things. The office was clean and the salesman were genuinely committed to providing me with good customer service. I didn't get the feeling like I was being forced or pushed into making a purchase or a decision. Had a very comfortable experience through out the purchasing process. All concerns about the car were answered and taken care of. I even received a new coat of paint to the places I felt needed some protection for the future at no additional cost to me, and only waited 2 extra days for the pickup. I got to take a look at every crack and crevice of the car, like under the hood, and all inside and around the car. They gave me the Carfax report on the car to help me with any other questions I may have had in my mind. I am pleased with my car, the price, and with the service I had received from everyone. Thanks for making this easy for me. :)

• Never been treated so well and been so happy!

I hate buying cars because it's a circus so much of the time. Not here. It was relaxed and simple. I had concerns about a car I was looking at as it was due soon for a major service. They saw my point of view and we made an adjustment so everyone was happy. There was no hard sell on any extras either. I knew what I wanted and they didn't push hard for what I did not want. This dealer is about 90 minutes away from me but the drive was well worth it. The staff is great and I'd recommend them to anyone. I'm 50 years old and until now would never have recommended a dealer for anyone. I am so glad I gave these guys a chance and my business.

• Great 1st time on-line experience

This was my first experience making a large on-line purchase. Jessica was great to work with and very responsive. I was apprehensive about buying a car this way but she made my first experience great. I am pleased with my purchase and the process.