Edwards Mitsubishi Bellevue

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.4
  • Questionable

I was looking at a truck for my son that was 1000.00 so my son went to look at it. Salman wouldn't start the truck bc son not 18 but has license. Sale...sman didn't know this truck was on the lot. Few days later price stoped to 900 so son went back out, salesman said it has to many technical problems and it won't start but the mechanic hasn't looked at it yet but kept saying technical problems. So you have a vehicle you don't know about don't run and have no idea what's wrong with it and it's listed on line plus price changes but you have no info about the vehical so technical to me means motor blown/trans blown or just to lazy. Just bc my son is 17 1/2 with a state license you cant start a vehical to check it out? Never heard that. Went to chevy and he was able to test drive a 2014 truck. Poor service all around you should post a vehical you don't know is there and don't run"technical problems".

• Great buying experience

My experience was great! The Patients that was shown was amazing. My salesman was awesome. I really appreciate the people I worked with at Edwards

• Very Poor Communication!

I saw this car on the Internet & it was priced right with very low mileage. I called & talked with Nick the salesman & made arrangements to drive ove...r 200 miles & close to 4 hours one way to look at, drive & probably buy the car. The day before we left to drive to Bellevue to look at the car, I called in the evening to make sure the car was still on the lot & was told by Brian that it was. The next morning we left at 7 am & arrived about 1030 am & on driving up to the front of the building where we saw the car sitting out front. My wife said look at the hail damage on this car which is the car we drove over 200 miles to look at & NO ONE said anything or posted on the Internet that there was hail damage or storm damage on this car. Golf ball size hail had destroyed the roof & hood, rear hatch, & sides were well dented! I WAS NOT A HAPPY CAMPER! We turned around & drove back to NW Iowa with out a new car. The Manager was good enough to fill my gas tank for the return trip home!

• Decent cars/// bad service

Good cars bad service, the employees are rude if you don't have the interest they want or if you try to talk them down.

• great deal on a new vehicle

Bought a new car at Edward's Mitsubishi in Bellevue. Had a great experience. Was in and out in a timely manner. My salesman was very knowledgeable an...d answered all my questions. The managers were very kind. I recommend Brian Merksick and Edward's Mitsubishi in Bellevue.

• Good service

They was quick to respond very polite they answered all my qestons was very helpful and continue to try help me find right car match for me

• Ms. Katrina Thomas

We came in with a price range and a description of what we were looking for and were able to find a great deal on a very good quality used vehicle. B...rian had a selcetion of options and was very accomodating on our test drive, comparing what we were looking at with the price range and styles/years of cars. As a single mother of two, I felt reassured that this is a purchase that will last us quite a while, that is family friendly/safe.

• Car shopping

I had a great experience when I bought a car at Edward's Mitsubishi in Bellevue. My salesman Brian Merksick was very helpful and made the process easy.... I recommend Brian and Edward's Mitsubishi in Bellevue.

• Laid back guys

Didn't purchase a vehicle, but guys were very upfront and honest. Would definitely recommend buying a vehicle from these guys.

• Love this place

I was pleased to have worked with Brian merksick when I purchased my used vehicle. I will definitely be recommending this dealership to friends and fa...mily. No pressure no hassle and very friendly!

Edwards Mitsubishi Bellevue