Edwards Mitsubishi Bellevue

New 866-497-8554 Dealer Website
Used 866-489-1394 Email Dealer
Service 888-447-2258

• Ms. Katrina Thomas

We came in with a price range and a description of what we were looking for and were able to find a great deal on a very good quality used vehicle. Brian had a selcetion of options and was very accomodating on our test drive, comparing what we were looking at with the price range and styles/years of cars. As a single mother of two, I felt reassured that this is a purchase that will last us quite a while, that is family friendly/safe.

• Car shopping

I had a great experience when I bought a car at Edward's Mitsubishi in Bellevue. My salesman Brian Merksick was very helpful and made the process easy. I recommend Brian and Edward's Mitsubishi in Bellevue.

• Laid back guys

Didn't purchase a vehicle, but guys were very upfront and honest. Would definitely recommend buying a vehicle from these guys.

• Love this place

I was pleased to have worked with Brian merksick when I purchased my used vehicle. I will definitely be recommending this dealership to friends and family. No pressure no hassle and very friendly!

• my first new car

I have never bought a new car. Brian Merksick made it so easy I would recommend him and Edwards to everyone!!!

• Great follow-up!!!

Jason was very courteous and helpful. We emailed on Sunday and received a prompt response Monday. He sent several follow-ups as well as information on several other vehicles. When meeting on Saturday, he was quick to get us a test drive and share information on the vehicle. When communicating it was not the car for us, he was understanding and offered to send information for other vehicles that met our criteria as it became available.

• shopping for a used vehicle

I had the pleasure of working with Brian Merksick when i purchased my used 1996 ford mustang. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. I will be back for my next purchase.

• Great Company

Over all had a great experience and Brian Merksick made it possible for me to get into a car that fit my family

• purchased a car with the help of Conor Beck