• Awesome customer service !!!

Great customer service from sales staff (Arnold Alix) ..from car selection , test drive and close of sale. Greg (Finance) was also very helpful and detailed as to the contract signing. The whole transaction was flawless...Will recommend to friends and will come back to purchase or lease my next car.

• Project Manager

Fast, to the point, professional & no time wasted. The dealer send all necessary details via email & patiently worked with me to help choose a car & its features. Other dealers must learn from these guys as to how cars should be sold to serious buyer without wasting of time.

• C300 purchase

Very Satisfied with the sales person, not pushy made us comfortsble. We had no idea we eould buy from this dealer but I guess one perdon nakes the difference.

• Mr.Ramos

Dave my service specialist did an outstanding job in taking care of my needs in the repair of my car.It went smoothly and flawlessly. I would highly recommend him and the Dealer to my family and friends who owns Mercedes Benz. Thank you!

• President of the University

Best of everything Excellent service Mr. Mike Tadashi is one of the most Professional and experienced Service Manager

• FANTASTIC Experience at Mercedes of Anaheim!

It's rare that you make a large purchase like a new car and walk away completely Happy. GM Todd Carter and his staff are outstanding. They made the buying experience simple, transparent and effortless. I never went to the dealership. Told them what I wanted (White GLS 450 with specific options) and the budget. They found the car and delivered it next day. The delivery agent was very knowledgeable (Roxy) and spent an hour with my wife going over the functionalities of the car. Overall 5 Star experience. I would buy from them again and have no issues referring my friends and family.

• Darcy is the best!!!!

so easy and simple. darcy made me comfortable and secure in my buying process

so easy and simple. darcy made me comfortable and secure in my buying process

• Mr Simon Chin

The service dept is more attentive and personal. Not like the super busy FJ Mercedes Benz dealership out in Newport Beach. The device writer personally conduct the closing of the visit which is more personal and MRI detail oriented. It sets the tune for a complete sevice visit.

• Car service.

I left my car there on Thursday, and pick up on Monday. I never think it takes that long.

• I highly recommend Mercedes Benz of Anaheim

we had the greatest experience at Anaheim MB. Ramin Arian was friendly, professional, honest, and courteous. The entire process was done flawlessly and in record time. We will definitely return again and will highly recommend him to our friends.