Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim

1638 reviews

1638 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 21, 2021

I have always received excellent service from my service advisor, Gary Williams.

February 2, 2021

Personnel were friendly and courteous upon arrival. My service advisor was able to see me right away. There were no complications processing my appointment... and I was contacted immediately about recommended service. My car was ready for delivery on time and I picked up my car without incident. Overall a great service appointment.

January 25, 2021

Great help with a warranty repair during both the holiday season and a COVID surge. They gave me a nice loaner and kept me informed of progress all along... the way.

January 7, 2021

Took our GL450 for repair and the warranty had just expired by a few days. As the problem was a recurring issue they covered it under warranty. A good... dealership and service dept. overall.

January 2, 2021

Im always completely satisfied with my service. My service advisor is very attentive and efficient. He makes sure I havre a rental and keeps me updated... on my service. I bought my car at this dealership and have continued to service it here because I trust them completely.

December 22, 2020

Excellent services from Manager to welcome guy. Thank you very much for taking care of us for the last 20 years.

December 6, 2020

Very nice friendly staff. Took care of all my service needs. Will definitely come back here.

November 23, 2020

i just bought a 2020 c300 and i notice that it made a weird movement when i went over a bump the rear of the car kind of swung back and forth i took it... to the service department and they said that it was because of the new technology.. i But i knew that wasn't the case.. i left it and they said the strut/shock was broken. Im like its a brand new car why would that even be possible . I left the car for repair and to see if anything else was wrong. I picked up the car because they said it was fixed... i left out of town came back and turned on the car and now i have the check engine light on.. this time i took it to the dealer in los angeles currently waiting on why check engine light is on.. Cant believe this is happening. I was looking forward on driving my new Benz. now I'm stuck taking it to service departments and no driving my new benz...

November 23, 2020

November 14, 2020

The service experience at Mercedes Benz of Anaheim was terrific. I have been having my vehicles serviced here for many years, and will continue to do... so in the future. The service team, especially the manager, Ivan, are professional and friendly!