Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim

1638 reviews

1638 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 9, 2014

appreciated the easy deal ...no nonsense and fast ...the deal was as arranged over the phone w darcy and everything went as promised when I arrived...much... appreciated...only that I would change is ...for this review...shouldn't have to 'create an account' just to submit it ..I hate creating unnecessary accounts

June 8, 2014

This dealership isn't a typical shark tank. Mike is great—he was so patient during the test drive and when he explained the car's features. He even offered... to come to our house after hours to program our HomeLink buttons. Todd made the buying process super smooth—very low pressure; incredible lease. Service manager Ivan was genuinely concerned when I described what happened with our tire. He shocked me when he covered the cost of a brand new one. The staff makes a usually dreaded visit to the dealership something that's not just tolerated, but actually pleasant. The waiting area is comfortable—coffee and donuts if you're hungry, work stations to plug in your laptop. This is our very first Mercedes…we're so happy with the car and with Anaheim Mercedes that we're already considering a new one when our lease is up!

June 7, 2014

on 6/6/14 i leased a 2014 S550 From Caliber motors and was ver satisfied with the process,, speed , accuracy, price, respect and selection , and recommending... Mr. Arian to all my friends.

June 2, 2014

As usual Ivan Ceniceros provided an excellent service from beginning to end. As indicated in my response above I was fully satisfied with the service... that was provided. Thanks

June 1, 2014

Each of my concerns was promptly and satisfactorily addressed. The service advisor was informative and responsive. I will surely return to have my vehicles... services at Caliber Motors.

May 30, 2014

Craig was easy to deal with attentive, and available when we were there to pick up our cars. Service was completed on time and could not be more pleased.

May 29, 2014

I had more than 19 years good relationship with Mercedes-bens of Anaheim hill. I don't think I need more explanation. specially, Mr. Astor Whitfield... Jr. was a professional sales man. He's excellent. THANKS!!

May 24, 2014

Prompt, professional and caring service is always provided by my service team, Dave and Scott. From the minute I drive in, I am immediately greeted and... the process begins: my agent is alerted, out he comes and I'm on my way in about 10 minutes. We purchased our new Mercedes here just because we want to use this as our service center.

May 24, 2014

Excellent experience. Ramin is the best! The highest level of customer service was provided to me. I'm extremely impressed. I would highly recommend Ramin... and this dealer to everyone I know!

May 22, 2014

In and out in an hour. The Internet team understood our requirements, and made it very easy to find and purchase the car - very low pressure. This is our... third Certified Pre Owned - the 1st from Anaheim, the 2nd from another dealer towards the beach and we came back to Anaheim for the 3rd. Also, it's the unexpected attention like proactvely deciding to present the car on the showroom floor to surprise my wife when she came to pick up the car by herself. Or, the additional accessories that come with the purchase. Maybe others expect this, but we were very pleased with the price and then additional attention. This goes a long way!