Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim

1635 reviews

1635 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

April 24, 2014

Service Dept was very efficient and organized in taking care of customers who bring their MB for service. My service advisor, Craig D., took good care... of me and my car. I highly recommend this dealership to all MB owners for service.

April 21, 2014

The experience at Mercedes Benz of Anaheim was actually enjoyable. The loan app was almost non existent, the car was delivered to our door and the price... was below 2 other local dealers. The best part was Ramin Arian who while being totally professional, really did all the leg work and made the deal happen. Mercedes Benz of Anaheim also offers door to door pick up and delivery regarding maintenance.

April 19, 2014

Seamless very professional knowledgeable,,!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for the great service! John

April 17, 2014

I was on my way to work andit is flashing that i need to have my car brake check and so i went to the service department and the staff by the name Craig... helped me and had my car serviced the following day.I was given a ride to work and was given a ride back when my car was ready. I normally take my car for service at Riverside and from now on, am taking it at Anaheim. Craig was very helpful and i am very well satisfied with the way he helped me.

April 14, 2014

The salesperson Young Khe is very polite and nice, answer all of my questions and satisfy all of my needs, and make me very comfortable, let me know what... car should I buy, and he's very patient, I will recommend more friends to him

April 8, 2014

I had a very pleasant and excellent experience with John Gray and your Finance Dept. Negotiations by phone and email took 10 minutes. Everyone made it... an easy, efficient, and great experience. Thank you!

April 3, 2014

I bought my Mercedes ML320 from Caliber Motors 11 years ago and have always had them do all the vehicle service. I can get in the same day and they always... have a loaner car available. Each associate has always gone the extra mile to make sure that my car gets exactly the right service that it needs and nothing that it doesn't. I trust Caliber for their honest and I always get service with a smile! I love my Mercedes but it's getting time for a new one. I wouldn't buy from an dealer except Caliber Motors of Anaheim Hills!

April 2, 2014

I brought my 24' Sprinter in and met Scott, who was outstanding. He made sure that my concerns over the vehicle would be looked at and fixed if needed.... His professional demeanor and understanding of the situation made for an excellent experience. Thank you Scott, and Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim!!!

March 31, 2014

Kellin handled my service request with a quick turnaround. It is a pleasure working with him on my service needs. I appreciate the speed and thoroughness.

March 30, 2014

I've been using more than four Mercedes since 1989 until now with all different model, the latest one is C300 of the year 2008. I have no problem with... anything to the service, except the cost of service a little bit high. We paid a lot money every year for all of them.