Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim

1638 reviews

1638 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

April 2, 2014

I brought my 24' Sprinter in and met Scott, who was outstanding. He made sure that my concerns over the vehicle would be looked at and fixed if needed.... His professional demeanor and understanding of the situation made for an excellent experience. Thank you Scott, and Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim!!!

March 31, 2014

Kellin handled my service request with a quick turnaround. It is a pleasure working with him on my service needs. I appreciate the speed and thoroughness.

March 30, 2014

I've been using more than four Mercedes since 1989 until now with all different model, the latest one is C300 of the year 2008. I have no problem with... anything to the service, except the cost of service a little bit high. We paid a lot money every year for all of them.

March 23, 2014

John and Darcy were great. No hard sell on the outrageously expensive extended warranty, but Greg in finance really pushed the LoJack.

March 21, 2014

The service pros at Anaheim Mercedes Benz are the best. They are friendly and willing to spend the time it takes to make you happen even giving you advice... about your options and what you might consider next in your purchase of a new Mercedes. I love these guys! Bernie Trumpler also spent time with me discussing my next purchase. These guys are just the best! Very, very helpful. I waited for the car to be serviced as well and it was done in less than 2 hours.

March 20, 2014

I could go anywhere for service to our MBZ's, and maybe even save money. The quality of the dealership and the kind and professional demeanor of Dave... Luirette keep me from doing it. I'm satisfied, so money or any other gimmick will not change how I feel. More importantly, I am loyal to those who have treated me fairly, and who have perpetuated that feeling of satisfaction. I am a lifetime customer of Mercedes Benz of Anaheim and Dave Luirette.

March 17, 2014

Service was excellent, friendly, and very customer oriented. Had an incident with the tire and needed replacement. They were very understanding and gave... me an excellent customer "Goodwill" discount. Completed service in under two hours.

March 12, 2014

Preferred a more experienced Service Advisor. Car was detailed cleaned and there were still wax marks on several areas and what seems cleaning liquid on... dash, etc.

March 11, 2014

I just completed a new lease deal and it was my fourth purchase/lease deal with MB of Anaheim (formerly Caliber Motors) and it was my simpliest yet! In... fact, the hardest part was figuring out which model E-Class I wanted. John Gray is the best salesman to deal with ever. He is very attentive and does his very best to get you what you want at the price you can afford. Once I picked the car, he got me in and out of the finance office in literally minutes and the next day when I came back to switch cars, the car was waiting for me and the switch was also only minutes to complete. I highly recommend this dealership and their service dept (Mike Stowell is great too) to all my family & friends. You won't be disappointed :)

March 10, 2014

After purchasing 12 cars from Encino, no longer will I go back. Pain free, hassle free purchase. Knew what I wanted knew how much I was willing to pay... and got all that and more from Ramin. Paid little more than I wanted but got way more than I paid.