Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim

1638 reviews

1638 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 27, 2014

Ivan was freindly and had knowlege of our car. He worked with us to get the best possible price for our new tires. Thank you Ivan

February 27, 2014

We had a very pleasant experience at this dealership. Mike Sullivan did an exsellent job overal in seling us our car. He was very professional, freindly,... and helpful in the entire process He went out of his way making it very easy for us to buy the car. The entire org. was outstanding. We will definatly use this dealership in the future. Sincerely, Gary McCurdy

February 20, 2014

From making an appointment through paying the bill, all was handled in a courteous and efficient manner. Each step was done as well as possible.

February 12, 2014

We had a very good experience with the sales team. I will recommend them to friends and family.. thank you very much] will contact you soon..

February 12, 2014

After 27 years of dealing with Caliber and 25 plus new vehicles purchased there, they never make me want to go anywhere else. Ivan is an amazing service... advisor, Mike Dadashi has always been very hands on and helpful and appreciates our loyalty to Caliber.

February 8, 2014

16 minutes over to phone to get what I wanted. Car delivered to my house. What else can you say. Awesome!

February 7, 2014

Mercedes Benz of Anaheim Hills is by far the best place to research, test drive and purchase your first or next Mercedes Benz. I have just purchased my... fifth automobile at Mercedes Benz of Anaheim Hills. Each time I was in the market for a new Benz, I did my research, shopped the other local dealers, and always found my way back to MBAH. Without question, their attention to detail, commitment to customer service from the top down and aggressively competitive pricing brings me back time and time again. I also feel as if I'm a VIP when I arrive at the dealership, and believe me, I'm not! However, from the porters, valets, service advisors, office staff, sales staff and management team, their is a true feeling of professionalism and pride of work that exudes throughout the dealership. The entire staff is friendly, approachable and committed to providing top notch customer service. I would be remiss in this review if I didn't point out a few specific staff members. First off, Mr. David Sims leads the organization with integrity and humility. Mr. Todd Carter, Mr. Silas Borges, Mr. Darcy Borges and Mrs. Julie Nou have a each invested in me and my family. I have complete confidence in each of these people, and consider them as friends. They each have tremendous customer service skills and excel in their jobs! I give MBAH an A+ rating! and the highest level of recommendation I can provide. Give these people a chance to earn your business and you will not be disappointed. Mr. Patrick Thayer Yorba Linda, CA.

February 6, 2014

The staff here is great ! From when you arrive the outside team is always there and helpful. My service Manager Mike is great because he treats me like... a real guy, tells me straight what is done, and most of all makes my wife's car safe to drive and that is what it is all about. J Stark

February 6, 2014

I have had my previous car serviced at your location for 13 years. I decided to buy a new car. My service manager Dave Luirette helped me look at new prospects.... After deciding on the CLS 65, Dave introduced to a salesman. My husband met me at the dealership later that afternoon and purchased the car. The experience was crazy easy. Now you have a continuing customer and I don't have to break in a new service manager...

February 5, 2014

Will recommend Caliber Motors to all my friends and family.