Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim

1638 reviews

1638 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

April 21, 2010

We will only work with Shelly. He is not a pushy, salesy type at all. He does a great job explaining all of the features of the car. Very, very professional.... We went in to because we were interested in the ML350 and ended up with a E350. We love our new car! Jason and Todd were also very helpful.

November 13, 2009

My insurance company raised my premiums, I called them and asked why, I have a perfect driving record with no accidents, they said I drove to many miles,... I said how do you know how many miles I drove, and they told me the exact miles on my mercedes when I had my last service at calber mercedes, this really ticked me off that caliber mercedes or mercedes benz is giving or selling my personal information to a 3rd party I called caliber mercedes and told them (I own two) you lost a customer for life, I will take my mercedes to a small independent for service, and will never purchase a new one again, I take my privacy seriously. So beware I guess there is no privacy with this company or manufacture.

September 21, 2009

I look at the ML350 sometime in february I was happy with the price happy and the sales person. So that day I gave a $20,000 dollar deposit and told them... I would pick up the car in a few weeks. It was a gift for my new bride to be 2 days before my wedding I went to pick up the car, and they would not accept my check becasue it was a business check and my name was not on it. There reason for that is because The same day a guy tryed to buy two cars from them useing a fake cashiers checks. This was there excuse compareing me to some loser. 2 weeks before that they had no problem takeing $20,000.00 Dollars from me. Peter The Sale Manger is a rude person I have Purchase 5 Mercedes Benz from walters in the past 4 years with no problems. The reason I went To Anaheim The sale person is a friend but it was out of is hands,I had no time to look for a another car so I fiance the balance.February 28, 2009 The sale person came and pick up the cashier check and they got there money. I dont like peter he inbaresed me and stress me out that day. Who ever reads this you decide if you want to buy a car from them if you do decide to buy a car make sure you get it from my friend you will get the best service, but stay away from peter. Jacob T.

January 12, 2008

Poor communication- they never call to tell car is ready, what is going on. Most servicing is not done in a day.

August 13, 2006

i would appreciate if your employee would not get to close almost up in your face with a pressuring gesture its like they want you to buy right then or... leave i like taking my time on looking around each and every dealer what there prices are if i like it or not it is up to me if i want to spend my hard earned money on your company so until i find and like what i want then i will spend my money on it.....

October 3, 2005

Service department: Quality work performed for a good price and work completed on-time. A free loaner C240 was provided, even though I didn't buy the car... there. Good communication from the Service Advisor to the customer. Sales department: Relaxed, no pressure, no attitude, and helpful. Would rather build a long term customer relationship than force you to buy something on the spot.

August 23, 2005

I have purchased a G500 and CL55 from Ken Nam. He is a gracious gentleman and I got excellent prices. The service department has solved several very complex... problem in a timely manner. This is especially significant with the G500, which most dealerships do not have properly trained staff to address.

October 15, 2003

Bought and serviced my '95 Mercedes there. The service advisors do not appeared to have experienced significant turnovers over the nine years I've visited.... They are always professional and straight forward; on top of the great service, their service rates have always been reasonable. I have never paid more than $40 for simple oil change and major services are always 10 to 20% below those charged by Fletcher, Downtown LA Motor, House of Import, etc.I believe Caliber is the best hidden secret in Southern California.