Average based on 42 reviews
  • SImpliest Car Deal Ever!

Car salesmen were all very patient and informational. Everyone helped make the process non stressful and an easy breeze!

Natalia, thank you for the wonderful feedback on our dealership and sales team! We are very proud to have made your car shopping experience at Elite Auto Mall an easy ordeal. Making our customers very comfortable during the buying process is key to having the repeat customers that we have! Let us know if you need anything in the future!

• great dealership!

Purchased a 2010 Nissan Pathfinder about a year ago and now I'm about to trade it in with Elite. Mu salesperson was/is Rudy and when I first bought my Nissan the process was great, was in and out in about 2 hours and they even helped me get insurance. I'm in love with my Nissan but time for a bigger SUV, they have some nice inventory I'm looking to trade for a Tahoe or something like that. I strongly recommend this place to anybody looking for a new car. Go see Rudy

Naomi, thank you very much for shopping at Elite Auto Mall! We certainly appreciate the business you have given us. We hope to help you with any car buying needs in the future.

• Great customer service

awe, Thanks Linda for the awesome review!! Your business and loyalty is greatly appreciated, the biggest compliment you can give is a referral.

I love this place, got denied everywhere, and that's that I even work at a franchise dealership and they even denied me. I came and saw Rudy and in less then an hour, yes less then an house I drove off in my new 2014 Elantra. Thanks so much guys for helping! You've gained a lifetime customer.

• Come see BoB

Bob congrats on your 2010 Ford Focus, we are very happy to have helped you and thanks for the great review! Bob is a great salesperson.

Came to get a car BoB help me next day was driven my Has an awesome experience will come back an get my next car here and will recommend this place to everyone who is s thinking of buying a car

• Bought a Lexus

Gary congrats on your new Lexus!!! Such a great experience buying a new Lexus. We look forward to your future business with Elite Auto Mall.

Bought a 2011 Lexus LS 460 from Elite, the car and service was great. Sales staff were friendly. Chris and Rudy helped me out, the best part about this dealership is you can get insurance here also.

• Great place to buy

Christina we are very pleased to have sold you your new Armada! We look forward to your future business with us. Thanks!

Came to Elite to trade in a BMW I bought elsewhere a few years ago, not only did they pay off my trade but they put me in something newer and nicer. My salesman was Rudy, last name was Car'dashian lol he was great all the way around, will most definitely recommending to friends and family. process was fast and easy. Thanks Elite

• Go see Rudy Car'Dashian

Rudy is great, and we are pleased to have him on our winning team. Thanks for the amazing review!

This place helped me when other dealerships turned me down because of my credit. I bought a 2014 Dodge Avenger from Rudy and I found this dealer on Facebook. Rudy and Chris helped me all the way around. I'm gonna strongly recommend this dealer to anyone looking to get into a car with bad credit. Thanks guys!

• amazing service

Rudy went above and beyond to insure that the car was everything I wanted !!! Payments are also reasonable Thanks Rudy !!!!

Thanks for your awesome review!!

Thanks for your awesome review!!

• Excellent Service!

We are glad to have Patrick on our winning team, Thank you for your awesome review!

I am 19 a First Time Buyer with 0 Credit! My Salesman Patrick was kind and Helped Me and my boyfriend get into a Beautiful Mercedes S550. I'm very thankful and will be sending Family and Friends. Thank you!

• Brian Martinez Is the Man!!

Congrats on your new Ford Mustang!

I was a 1st time buyer with short time At my job and most dealerships woudnt help me but Brian Got it down! Good customer service and patience with me and my girlfriend. I not drive a 2013 Mustang Gt!!

Congrats on your new Ford Mustang!