• we bought a 2017 Ford Expedition

Everything went smooth and was treated great. Chad Anderson and Ron were so easy to work with.

• 1998 Ford Explorer

Service Advisor, Arthur, always provides excellent service and input on what is needed for services with no pressure attitude. Thank You!

• C-MAX 1st visit and service

My Service representative and team made my first visit an excellent one. I scheduled my first service appointment online and the service started with follow up and through the day of my appointment. Overall great experience and I?d like to note that this is my first Ford vehicle.

Eddie, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• aplfool@aol.com

Excellent service and always honest! This is a great place to service your car! We love McCoy Mills Ford in Fullerton!

• Superb customer service!

Absolutely love this place. They always treat you like family. I have services all my five Ford's here since day one. I truly appreciate Jacqueline's hard work and dedication. Danny and Art are also amazing they all lead from example from their rock star manager. This place is always honest and attentive with their service and prices. I highly recommend it. Thank you again for another great experience. If you are looking for a great place to feel comfortable to service your car in need do it here and ask for Jacqueline she is my favorite. She will make sure you are treated with excellent care and your car will get the perfect quote on what you need.

Carlos, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such high star ratings! We will pass on your compliments to Jacqueline! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, McCoy Mills Ford

• Superb customer service!

Their hospitality at the service department is remarkable. The ease of communication and attentiveness is what admonishes me everytime. I appreciate their honest prices and opinion on what my vehicle needed. I have services all my 5 Ford's here for years now. Jacqueline, Danny and Art always treat you like family. And their amazing manager is a rock star. Thank you again for another great experience.

• Mc Coy Mills Ford

Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

We have purchased several cars from McCoy Mills Ford and always take them to their dealership for service. When we moved from Orange County we tried to use the dealership in our area but were very disappointed based on the experience we were used to. So we feel the extra effort to take our 2002 Thunderbird, and 2014 Ford Flex into O.C. on Oct. 17 worth the effort. Once again best service in a very timely manner. Thanks McCoy Mills.

• McCoy Mills--sales and service--the BEST!

They're friendly, professional, responsive. I totally trust their work with my Edge.

• Not Pleased

I have always been pleased with my experiences at McCoy Mills until Friday October 6. Your consultant Amber called to say my car was ready but when I arrived I had to wait a considerable length of time for the paper work to be completed. That might not seem like a big issue but to a customer expecting to just pay and leave, it is a big issue. My time is valuable to me and waiting for Amber to do her computer work is not something I wanted to do. Don't call until the car is ready. I also think my car's needed repair was forgotten until my husband called in the afternoon to inquire about the car. Amber had to call us back once she looked into the repair. We had brought the car to the service department on Thursday so expected to get prompt service on Friday morning.

• Service Rating

Service was excellent, quick, and none right. The service was good overall.

We really appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Service was excellent, quick, and none right. The service was good overall.