• Best experience in years!

I was fast and easy...very honest folks direct to the point!

I was fast and easy...very honest folks direct to the point!

• have no problems with the facilitym

I have filled several of these out over the years and have nothing more to report.

• Great service

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Darlene! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Ford Edge 2017 the service was great and everybody that helped me and worked with me was great.I would recommend MCoys Mills to get your car ,people was very great

• Excellent Service!!!!!!

I rolled in at 2pm on Saturday with no appointment for some battery issues. I was out of there by 3pm with a new battery covered under warranty. Staff were excellent as always and I was completely satisfied with the service and care.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing McCoy Mills Ford for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

• Fastservice

Service was fast and complete with free coffee with even info on Ford touch

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Larry! Safe travels!

Service was fast and complete with free coffee with even info on Ford touch

• Excellent workmanship.

Wendy from the body shop worked with my insurance and kept me informed of the progress of the repair. The resulting repairs were excellent.

• 35000 mile Service

My appointment was at 1:00 pm. I got my car back 1 hour later. Great service. Very friendly service personel.

We really appreciate your feedback! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• purchase experience

had a great salesman Laurent. even in the pouring rain all my needs were met.

had a great salesman Laurent. even in the pouring rain all my needs were met.

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Mc Coy Mills

I have a 2002 Ford T-Bird, in showroom conditions. Art always treat me like a VIP. Love McCoy Mills Ford.

Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Great dealership.

I purchased a 2017 Fusion Hybrid. The staff was extremely helpful, and Rex went the extra mile to get me exactly the car I wanted, even going to another dealership to pick it up. I love my new car. Thanks for everything!

Theresa, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!