Coast to Coast on Keystone

(4.8) 512 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

512 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Coast to Coast on Keystone from DealerRater.com
  • Beautiful Cars, Clean Dealership & Friendly People

It is a very nice lot with a huge variety of vehicle types and makes. They also have a wide range of prices so it was easy to go there with a firm bud...get and have 3 beautiful cars to play with and choose from. Jeff was the salesmans who worked with me and was more than willing to put up with my picky nature when it comes to cars. The vehicle I originally came to the lot to look at was in service when I got there but he took me to the back and let me check it out while it was getting worked on. They let me test drive a couple cars quickly and painlessly so I was able to make a game plan on what to purchase. I decided to think about it and Jeff said he'd keep me in the loop with the two cars I was looking at. After texting a few times throughout the week we decided a day and time to have my previous vehicle inspected for trade in value. They were nitpicky with my vehicle but I was fine with that because it means they were with all other vehicles on the lot. After we had the numbers lined up it was just a couple papers to sign, some money exchanged and a firm hand shake. I am very picky about my vehicles, it's something I picked up from my grandfather, and you can tell when you go to a lot how the vehicles have been maintained. The minute I drove up to the lot I knew they made sure to keep winners on the lot. If you are looking to buy a car from a dealership with a friendly environment and well maintained cars I would recommend Coast to Coast.

• Excellence

After I submitted my inquiry Chad contacted me right away with the right option for me. He walked me through all the process and requirements for my p...urchase. I feel very comfortable and sure that he would take care of me and what I needed. I will happily refer Chad with family and friends. ??

• BMW purchase

I came in on a spur of the moment Christmas purchase for my wife. Chad took the time to make the transaction happen quickly and the experience was awe...some. Great group of guys. Thanks again.

Overall Experience

• Excelent dealer with spetacular inventory and staff

Found the car I always dreamed on their dealership. I was very well received, the car was in outstanding shape and Mr. Chad was really helpful, polite... and receptive. Managed to get all my paperwork done very fast and I could drive my new car on the next day! Whenever the time go change my car comes, certainly Coast to Coast will be my first stop!

• Great experience at Coast to Coast

Everyone that I came in contact with here was polite and very helpful. There was no high pressured sales pitches which I really appreciated. They we...re able to get me in the car that I wanted for a price that I had set before i walked onto the lot. I would recommend them highly for anyone who is looking to buy a new or used car.

• Experience purchasing 2014 Subaru Outback

As soon as we arrived, we were in good hands with Jeff at Coast to Coast Imports. He wasn't pushy, but very friendly and helpful. We had a great exper...ience! Would definitely recommend for your auto-buying needs.

• Audi purchase

Nice people to deal with. I would recommend this dealership as well as chad Sutherland. Prices are good, inventory is clean and service exceptional. ...Yea.

Overall Experience

• Worked hard to make deal happen

Wife and I wanted to trade our Hyundai in for a Porsche. They worked hard to get us into the car we wanted. Very happy with purchase.

• Smooth & Friendly Experience

Working with Chad and the others at Coast to Coast was great. From initial contact until the time I drove off the lot in my new Land Cruiser, Chad wa...s the consummate professional. The test drive was a great experience. Chad directed our route over to the flagship Carmel location where we viewed some of the high-end imports that C2C has to offer. It was a nice touch for sure. The staff members back at Keystone were extremely friendly and everything from the trade-in appraisal to the final paperwork was smooth and expedient. Nothing felt high pressure. Nothing felt sleezy. These guys have nice inventory and nice facilities. I would definitely consider them when looking for a gently used vehicle.

• Got the Deal!!!!

Got to the dealership a little late. Was welcomed with smiles and beverages. Test drove with no pressure about buying. Got inside and went over the pa...perwork. After going over our options, we nailed down a great deal for all parties involved. Got a great SUV for a great price! Everyone was so helpful with everything and there was NO pressure at all. Very easy to work with and care about the customer immensely! A please to work with Chad.

Coast to Coast on Keystone