429 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Coast to Coast on Keystone from DealerRater.com
  • All the way from Colorado

Chris, along as the finance manager did a terrific job helping me purchase a vehicle a couple states away! I purchased the vehicle sight unseen, and with the guidance of the sales staff they vigorously checked the vehicle, even put it on a lift for me to check the under body. It was a great car buying experience, they've earned my business!

• Tremendous service and value

My wife and I had such a pleasant buying experience with Tom Bennet at Coast to Coast Imports. We were in the the market for a gently used Lexus RX350. Cars.com listed one with very low mileage and in great condition. I reached out to the dealership via email from across the country, was able to place a fully refundable deposit to hold the car for one week. Upon test driving the vehicle, we agreed to buy the next day at the listed internet price. The condition was exactly as described. The facilities were top notch: clean; spacious; welcoming. We likely purchased the cheapest car there. Bob in Finance department was helpful, knowledgeable and not pushy. We will buy from there again in a few years.

• 2006 toyota Highlander

Had an excellent buying experience. As a first time buyer I had a lot of question about buying a car and all my questions were answered clearly by Ahmad Almani and he helped make my experience a lot better.

• Awesome Experience.
    April 14, 2017

Great peaceful , calm and straight to the point deal !! I came here because of the quality of the vehicles and the salesperson. Everyone was friendly and open.

• Jeff is the best!
    April 12, 2017

Great and friendly service and I got the exact car I wanted! Jeffery was a wonderful sales person and helped me purchase my first car.

• Kyle Hawkins

Excellent service ! Well taken care by Faddy S. He's your guy at C to Coast!

Excellent service ! Well taken care by Faddy S. He's your guy at C to Coast!

• These guys are awesome!!!!
    April 11, 2017

My sales consultant, Chad was terrific! He and Mo, one of the owners, worked with me to ensure that I drove away happy in the vehicle that I came to look at. They were so wonderful through the whole process, even stayed late to make sure that all of my questions were answered and I was completely comfortable with my new purchase!! Thanks guys!!!

• 2012 Audi A6

Over the last week I worked with Parker Shaw through multiple phone calls to find a way to get me out of a lease. I had our way too many miles on my vehicle and could not prevent it as I have a long commute to work. Parker was consistent on following up with me to find the right vehicle that would not only fit my budget but also my personal preferences. When I arrived for my appointment, Parker had taken the time to set up a test drive for what he thought would be my top 3 choices. After a few hours of deciding, ultimately he helped me accomplish my goals along with their awesome fincance team finish a deal. I left happy and plan to continue to take my business as well as refer to Parker at coast to coast imports keystone. Thank you.

• nissan pathfinder 2012

Appreciated the no pressure customer service. Finance staff was very clear. Thank you.

• Sales Experience
    April 7, 2017

Lisa Hefner helped us out and she was great! Very personable, customer service oriented, and addressed all of our needs. Would recommend her as a sales person to anyone looking for a great used car.