442 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Coast to Coast on Keystone from DealerRater.com
  • All the way from Colorado

Chris, along as the finance manager did a terrific job helping me purchase a vehicle a couple states away! I purchased the vehicle sight unseen, and with the guidance of the sales staff they vigorously checked the vehicle, even put it on a lift for me to check the under body. It was a great car buying experience, they've earned my business!

• Coast To Coast Made It Happen!
    May 21, 2017

Came in just to take a look and go for a test drive, then made up my mind that I wanted a new car !! Jeff is super helpful and was very accommodating while I waited for a decision. Didn't get approved at first but the last minute I got the good news then pulled off the lot in a 2015 !! Happy Birthday to me lol

• Great experience!!!
    May 20, 2017

Awesome customer service skills!!! The staff Jeffery was very helpful and nice .....I am satisfied and happy by what I got ...they were also considerate in every aspect!!! thanks coast to coast 😊

• Great selection
    May 16, 2017

Found exactly what I wanted and made the process easy. Didn't even have to schedule a test drive, made accommodations for me to test drive all the vehicles I was looking at on the same day.

• 2009 xfinity G37

Efficient and swift purchase. Ahmad did a good job explaining every questions we asked.

• BMW X3

customer service was poor and dealership not willing to work with me in purchasing a vehicle.

• Very good dealership

I came to look at the 2006 BMW Z4 and Ahmad did a good job helping me purchase the car.

• Awesome experience!!

Awesome experience with ahmad, he did a good job helping me make a decision on which vehicle to choose.

• A fun experience!
    May 6, 2017

I just picked up a 2014 Mercedes-Benz, and it was the most painless car experience I have had to date. Chad was great, very laid back, no pressure. I was able to to take the car to my mechanic for an inspection, which I appreciated. The car was as promised; in great condition. The dealership was nice too. Fun to see so many cherry cars in one spot. I would do business with them again, and highly recommend Chad!

• 2014 Ford Explorer

My experience with Ahmad was very good. It was quick and fast.

My experience with Ahmad was very good. It was quick and fast.