Cole McNatt Chevrolet Buick GMC

• Best staff

When I come in, I always feel my truck is getting the very best service. Everyone is helpful and polite and makes me feel right at home.

• Good service when I broke down on the road

Pricing was provided upfront before any work was done on the vehicle. The work was completed in less time than expected.

• Great Sevice

How much they were willing to help me and find what i wanted really made ne happy, they helped find me exactly what i needed and wanted!!

• Karen

I have found everyone from the Sales Staff to the Service Staff to be friendly, helpful and informed. I love this dealership.

• Robert Walls N. Richland Hills, Tx

Found the used car my son had been searching for online and contacted the dealer by email late at night and got a quick response the next morning. Steve Lennon and I talked by phone several times and he was very informative and helpful. We agreed to a price by phone and then made the 68 mile drive and the car was as I was told and we purchased it. I usually don't like being around or even dealing with car salesman but Steve Lennon was a pleasant exception and will gladly recommend him to any of my friends who are in the market for a car.

• Highly satisfied customer

Randy David is the best, I would highly recommend him to anyone. Everyone is friendly, a very pleasant atmosphere.

• HIGHLY RECOMENDED!

FAST, SMOOTH TRANSACTION. GREAT DEAL RIGHT OUT OF THE GATE. WORTH THE TRIP UP FROM DALLAS. WILL BUY AGAIN FROM THERE.

• four decades

Absolutely the best. Will, Steve, and Sean are legacy of a local company which I factory ordered a car in 1977. I would not allow any other group to assess my GM requirements. Loyalty is not trivial catch phrase, it is earned thru above and beyond actions of this group. Many thanks for your attention to all my requirements and always exceeding my expectations. TTWEST.

• Awesome Internet Department follow-up!!!

Although we ended up not buying from this dealer, the customer service and follow-up was consistent and detailed. Diana May was awesome!!!

Thank you for the opportunity snd your comments. Please dont hesitate to contact us on any future needs. Again Thank you

• Vehicle Purchase

Recently bought a 2014 Camaro from Luttrull - McNatt in Gainesville. Never thought I would be buying a camaro, however, the members of the dealership made my buying experience and awesome one. They worked to get me the best price and bang for my buck. I would definitely recommend visiting Lutrull - McNatt for your next vehicle purchase!

Rebekah, We want to thank you so much for patronage and we look forward to serving you in the years to come. Its an honor to be part of your journey with your new Camaro. Thank you, Paul Longoria