Luttrull-McNatt Chevrolet/Buick/GMC

Average based on 3 reviews.
  • four decades

Absolutely the best. Will, Steve, and Sean are legacy of a local company which I factory ordered a car in 1977. I would not allow any other group to assess my GM requirements. Loyalty is not trivial catch phrase, it is earned thru above and beyond actions of this group. Many thanks for your attention to all my requirements and always exceeding my expectations. TTWEST.

• Awesome Internet Department follow-up!!!

Although we ended up not buying from this dealer, the customer service and follow-up was consistent and detailed. Diana May was awesome!!!

Thank you for the opportunity snd your comments. Please dont hesitate to contact us on any future needs. Again Thank you

• Vehicle Purchase

Recently bought a 2014 Camaro from Luttrull - McNatt in Gainesville. Never thought I would be buying a camaro, however, the members of the dealership made my buying experience and awesome one. They worked to get me the best price and bang for my buck. I would definitely recommend visiting Lutrull - McNatt for your next vehicle purchase!

Rebekah, We want to thank you so much for patronage and we look forward to serving you in the years to come. Its an honor to be part of your journey with your new Camaro. Thank you, Paul Longoria