Luttrull-McNatt Chevrolet

4.3
  • Bad service

Wanted to charge me for a part that wasn't broke when I took it in and when he couldn't or wouldn't answer my question of would it have gave a trouble light or message before I brought it in. Was told I could take my truck and leave he did not need my money. Glad he told me that. I will not spend my money there anymore.

• Very courteous

Very friendly and courteous employees Very clean atmosphere I did not buy my car from them but they treated me like I had and made me feel welcome

• Awesome buying experience!

It was the quickest and easiest experience I have ever had buying a vehicle! Duane was the most knowledgeable salesman I have ever had and took care of ever need and question we had. I will recommend Luttrull-Mcnatt and Duane to everyone I know!

• Car Purchase and Service

I have bought a few cars from Luttrull McNatt in Sanger and Mark is always a pleasure to deal with. An honest and great salesperson. We service our vehicles here also. They are fast and reliable. THANKS!!!!!!!!

• MR. AND MRS. RC.GENTER

WAS LOOKING FOR A NICE CAR, happy with car from you...NICE PEOPLE THANKS WILL RETURN.... GOOD PEOPLE, THANKS AGAIN

• Service Department and Sales Department

Excellent dealership whether buying, or having service done. Highly recommend for your next car purchase or service needed.