Stewart Toyota

New Used Service

4.0
12 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Stewart Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Used ford

Inquired if truck was available, and heard from sale rep, couldnt get out for a week, inquired again, never heard back, so I'll move on.

• Highlander Fan

I just bought my second after owning my first for nearly 13 years and receiving top notch service all these years. I know they'll take good care of me....

• Long time customer

I bought my first Highlander here and have owned it for nearly 13 years. I have ALWAYS received excellent service and treatment. It only made sense th...at I would return. I now own a New 2017 Highlander and Todd Will was wonderful and patient with me as I gave him a detailed list of what I wanted. He found it and worked with me. I adore my new Highlander.

• Good deal

This is the 10th car we have purchased from this dealership in the last 15 years. We have always felt that we received a good deal and personalized s...ervice each time. It is understood that salesmen move on to other jobs, but the leadership and commitment is still there. Highly recommended this dealership.

• Positive experience

I've leased one car and have had three cars service on several occasions. I have no complaints. All personal, especially the gentleman who brings up t...he car, have been friendly and helpful.

• Highly recommend this dealership!

Easy, fast & highly recommended! Everyone was very nice & easy to talk to. We were offered a great deal for our trade in & I absolutely love my brand ...new 4Runner!

• Horrible experience!

Please do yourself a favor and listen to our reviews, run don't walk away from this dealership. Not sure why they even have cars, when they really are... not willing to make the deal or establish relationships. I attempted to purchase a vehicle and wasn't impressed with the service and interaction. Plenty of other Toyota dealerships around.

• Service beyond expectations

My wife and I were traveling back to Houston and experienced a growling noise in our right front wheel assembly. We were fortunately near Stewart Toyo...ta in Corsicana, TX. The service representative, Terry Keeton, met us as soon as we pulled in to explain our situation. The service group took the Highlander in and checked the vehicle for the problem. The noise had quit by the time we got to the dealer, but the completely inspected the vehicle to insure that we did not have a problem. We did not have an issue. A rock or some obstruction had evidently lodged in the wheel assembly somewhere and caused the noise. Stewart did the inspection quickly and did not even charge us for the service. This type of Toyota representative is why we only buy Toyota cars. Thank you Stewart and Toyota. Mike and Sue Rayphole

• Quick, Easy, and Straight Forward

This was the quickest and easiest car deal ever! This was the second vehicle that I purchased from Stewart Toyota. They are very honest, and friendly.... I will be a customer for a long time!

• Stay Away from Stewart Toyota

The service department is terrible. I agree with others about service department. Took new Sienna with only 30,000 miles on it in for an electrical pr...oblem and they treated me as I was a hassle and that I was lying. This is after having to call several times to make an appointment. From start to finish I was treated as though I was nothing but a problem, and this is for a vehicle that was under warranty.The service manager (Jay Payne) was extremely rude and did not help. They treat you great until they get your money from purchasing a vehicle and then after that you are nothing but a hassle for them, STAY AWAY!

Stewart Toyota