Gold Coast Acura

23 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 25, 2018

I WANT TO BEGIN BY SAYING THIS REVIEW IS NOT PAID FOR, IT IS THE HONEST TRUTH BASED ON MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. I am so very pleased for the opportunity... to leave Gold Coast Acura a review!!! I must mention that another dealership that I have been a customer for 20+ years left me feeling dejected, as well as another dealership. I expanded my search outside San Diego to Gold Coast Acura, 4 hours away. First, Michael Kosakowski, the owner, saw my search from TrueCar and personally reached out to me via email. After the ill experiences with the previous establishments, I decided to give Gold Coast Acura a try. Michael's email was, simple, but sincere. He had Peter Lieberman contact me, who was so very nice and personable, knowledgeable and experienced. He made me feel at ease right away. He took care of submitting the paperwork for financing, he went out of his way to locate a vehicle that had not been used as a demo. HE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND FOR ME!!!! Once the vehicle was located he arranged for Angel to bring it to me in San Diego. The dealership from where they retrieved my vehicle said they would wash it, as it had been sitting in the back of their lot. Peter called me prior to Angel's arrival, who brought my new 2018 Acura RLX to me, and informed me that that dealership in fact did not clean it but Angel would do his best to make it presentable. Peter then stated that, as this was not how Gold Coast Acura conducted business, and directed me to get my car detailed and send the bill to Gold Coast Acura. Gold Coast Acura honored the TrueCar pricing and made this the BEST car buying experience EVER. Michael, I am so appreciative and so very grateful for the care and concern you and your team took in providing a car excellent car buying experience. You can be certain I will sing your praises to everyone who inquiries about my car and from where I bought it. Thank you and your team for being who you are....EXCELLENCE in the PRACTICE of SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

June 2, 2017

Last September, Brittany got us a great deal on a 2013 RDX Tech for my wife, which we negotiated over email, finalized via phone and they delivered to... Santa Clarita. The next day, our son's transmission went out on his Accord with 220K+ miles. So, I called Brittany again. My son had just been cleared to return to work after being on disability for a complete tear of his Achilles, so his income had been very low. She got him approved and into a 2008 TL, which they also delivered two days after the RDX. So, when son #3 needed a car for college, Gold Coast was the first place to contact. Unfortunately, Brittany had returned to San Diego with her family, so Matt (whom we met previously at the NSX Intro party) said he'd take care of us. And he did. Although none of the Hondas or Acuras worked out to our low budget, he got us a great deal on a 2016 VW Jetta. The fact that Gold Coast provides a 36/125K powertrain warranty helped ease my discomfort with a brand other than Honda/Acura. Being our third purchase in nine months, Chris, the Finance Director, also got us a great deal on a 96/100K Bumper-To-Bumper warranty with $0 deductible. The only difference in today's purchase vs the other two is that we signed paperwork at the dealership after agreeing on a deal over the phone the night before. In September, I said that Gold Coast was the best dealership I had ever dealt with and surpassed our favorite Honda dealerships in Colorado; no easy feat. They put customer satisfaction at the top and they excel in ensuring the customer leaves happy. We will continue to HIGHLY RECOMMEND Gold Coast Acura and will seek them out for all future automobile purchases. GREAT JOB, TEAM GOLD COAST!

• November 19, 2016

I have to say this was the best experience I've ever had with buying a car. I was sure to be honest about what I was willing to pay and the loan terms... I wanted, let them run my credit and then drove an hour and a half to get to them. They did not disappoint. Steven K. helped me out and the sales manager Brittany was awesome as well. We did hit a few issues but they ironed them out very quickly (for instance they couldn't locate the floor mats and extra key on my CPO TLX while I was there, so they FedEx'ed them to me a couple days later). I had been exclusively shopping for BMW's until I saw their TLX for sale and I've had zero regrets in the three months since. It will be the first place I check for my next car purchase.

September 22, 2016

all sales persons were very kind,and helpful people I will buy from them again.

April 2, 2015

I just got my first Acura, a new TLX. My experience was really great! I worked with Chris Barbettini. He was very knowledgeable, helpful, and he made the... whole process very easy! I love my new car and have gotten a great amount of compliments on it! :)

Hi Bchgurl_08! Thanks for the rave review. I'm not surprised that Chris did his best for you. He's on a roll and the customers love him because he is ...friendly as well as knowledgeable. As for the TLX, you are going to love it if you don't already. Be sure and use Gold Coast Acura and Chris if you have any future questions about features and benefits or anything auto related. And please be sure to visit our service drive when the time is right.

March 29, 2015

I just purchased a '12 TL from Gold Coast yesterday. They have a great team. Frank, Steve, Skip and Mike were responsive, professional and courteous through... the entire process. My mechanic found some trouble codes on the car and despite it being a busy Saturday, they arranged for a service technician to look into it right away - turns out they were phantom codes and everything checked out. Overall, a great car buying experience - highly recommended.

Thanks ........ We're glad your experience at Gold Coast Acura was a positive one! We think our team knows how to get the job done and it sounds like... sales and service pitched in here to straighten out the "code issue". Please let us help with service when the time is right and thanks again for purchasing your 12 TL here at Gold Coast Acura. The pleasure was ours. Jay

March 18, 2015

Great dealership and Chris Barbettini was excellent - He helped us with the decision and there was no pressure or hassle. Chris has answered all of our... questions and concerns even AFTER we took delivery of the car!

Thanks caguy1! We appreciate your comments and your purchase. I'm glad (but not surprised) that Chris was helpful and low pressure during you experien...ce here at Gold Coast Acura. We think our product is first class so if we can make the experience enjoyable and low key we think we are on the right track. Again, thanks for your business and don't hesitate to call Chris or me if you have any questions or further input.

February 18, 2015

Chris Barbettini helped me and my fiancé with our purchase. Chris was dependable, efficiently updating and informing us of our inquiries without any pressure... of buying! We did end up purchasing a brand new RDX and it was a great experience! We definitely recommend Chris Barbettini and Gold Coast Acura!!

Thank you very much for the kind words about both Chris and Gold Coast Acura. We are glad but not surprised that Chris and the sales team made the pur...chase enjoyable. As to the RDX... that will be a real treat for you. Great choice! Thanks again for the recommendation and the business. Jay

February 16, 2015

We bought our car at Gold Coast from Alex and we had a great experience. Super helpful and knowledgeable and willing to work with us in order for us to... feel comfortable buying the car! Would recommend it to anyone!

Thanks Kebi for the great review! Glad to see that all went well during the buying process. We think the staff does a great job of putting our custome...rs at ease. We know we have a great product so with a little courtesy and product knowledge we can deliver a great experience for the customer. Thanks again Kebi for the purchase and we hope to see you in the service drive when the timing is right.

February 9, 2015

After running in circles, dealing with numerous dealerships, I finally found a dealership with friendly staff that was able to accommodate all my needs... with purchasing a car. The staff at Gold Coast Acura are not about playing games, haggling you or wasting your time. They cut right to the chase and are willing to compromise. I spent hours at other dealerships, just to find out they were no where near to what I wanted in terms of pricing, deals and kept changing their answers making the whole situation a lot more complicated than it has to be and not being helpful at the end. Erick Oland and Steve at Gold Coast Acura were crystal clear with communicating and clearly answered all my questions with detailed information. By far the best customer service. Their professionalism and ethical behavior won me over, which is why I am excited to share my positive experience online and with all my friends and family.

Hello Carolina, Thanks for the glowing review of your experience here at Gold Coast Acura. We know we have an excellent product so if we can make you...r experience a positive one we should both happy with the results. Sounds like that happened for you Carolina. Thanks for the visit, the purchase and the review. Hope to see you in service when the time is right. Jay