Gold Coast Acura

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 22 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great Experience on Used Car Purchase
    November 20, 2016

I have to say this was the best experience I've ever had with buying a car. I was sure to be honest about what I was willing to pay and the loan terms... I wanted, let them run my credit and then drove an hour and a half to get to them. They did not disappoint. Steven K. helped me out and the sales manager Brittany was awesome as well. We did hit a few issues but they ironed them out very quickly (for instance they couldn't locate the floor mats and extra key on my CPO TLX while I was there, so they FedEx'ed them to me a couple days later). I had been exclusively shopping for BMW's until I saw their TLX for sale and I've had zero regrets in the three months since. It will be the first place I check for my next car purchase.

Third Time Purchase - No Need To Go Anywhere Else!
    June 2, 2017

Last September, Brittany got us a great deal on a 2013 RDX Tech for my wife, which we negotiated over email, finalized via phone and they delivered to... Santa Clarita. The next day, our son's transmission went out on his Accord with 220K+ miles. So, I called Brittany again. My son had just been cleared to return to work after being on disability for a complete tear of his Achilles, so his income had been very low. She got him approved and into a 2008 TL, which they also delivered two days after the RDX. So, when son #3 needed a car for college, Gold Coast was the first place to contact. Unfortunately, Brittany had returned to San Diego with her family, so Matt (whom we met previously at the NSX Intro party) said he'd take care of us. And he did. Although none of the Hondas or Acuras worked out to our low budget, he got us a great deal on a 2016 VW Jetta. The fact that Gold Coast provides a 36/125K powertrain warranty helped ease my discomfort with a brand other than Honda/Acura. Being our third purchase in nine months, Chris, the Finance Director, also got us a great deal on a 96/100K Bumper-To-Bumper warranty with $0 deductible. The only difference in today's purchase vs the other two is that we signed paperwork at the dealership after agreeing on a deal over the phone the night before. In September, I said that Gold Coast was the best dealership I had ever dealt with and surpassed our favorite Honda dealerships in Colorado; no easy feat. They put customer satisfaction at the top and they excel in ensuring the customer leaves happy. We will continue to HIGHLY RECOMMEND Gold Coast Acura and will seek them out for all future automobile purchases. GREAT JOB, TEAM GOLD COAST!

sales person
    September 22, 2016

all sales persons were very kind,and helpful people I will buy from them again.

My New TLX!
    April 2, 2015

I just got my first Acura, a new TLX. My experience was really great! I worked with Chris Barbettini. He was very knowledgeable, helpful, and he made ...the whole process very easy! I love my new car and have gotten a great amount of compliments on it! :)

Hi Bchgurl_08! Thanks for the rave review. I'm not surprised that Chris did his best for you. He's on a roll and the customers love him because he is ...friendly as well as knowledgeable. As for the TLX, you are going to love it if you don't already. Be sure and use Gold Coast Acura and Chris if you have any future questions about features and benefits or anything auto related. And please be sure to visit our service drive when the time is right.

Great car buying experience at Gold Coast Acura
    March 29, 2015

I just purchased a '12 TL from Gold Coast yesterday. They have a great team. Frank, Steve, Skip and Mike were responsive, professional and courteous t...hrough the entire process. My mechanic found some trouble codes on the car and despite it being a busy Saturday, they arranged for a service technician to look into it right away - turns out they were phantom codes and everything checked out. Overall, a great car buying experience - highly recommended.

Thanks ........ We're glad your experience at Gold Coast Acura was a positive one! We think our team knows how to get the job done and it sounds like... sales and service pitched in here to straighten out the "code issue". Please let us help with service when the time is right and thanks again for purchasing your 12 TL here at Gold Coast Acura. The pleasure was ours. Jay

Great Dealer - Chris Barbettini was excellent
    March 18, 2015

Great dealership and Chris Barbettini was excellent - He helped us with the decision and there was no pressure or hassle. Chris has answered all of ou...r questions and concerns even AFTER we took delivery of the car!

Thanks caguy1! We appreciate your comments and your purchase. I'm glad (but not surprised) that Chris was helpful and low pressure during you experien...ce here at Gold Coast Acura. We think our product is first class so if we can make the experience enjoyable and low key we think we are on the right track. Again, thanks for your business and don't hesitate to call Chris or me if you have any questions or further input.

Chris Barbettini of Gold Coast Acura
    February 18, 2015

Chris Barbettini helped me and my fiancé with our purchase. Chris was dependable, efficiently updating and informing us of our inquiries without any p...ressure of buying! We did end up purchasing a brand new RDX and it was a great experience! We definitely recommend Chris Barbettini and Gold Coast Acura!!

Thank you very much for the kind words about both Chris and Gold Coast Acura. We are glad but not surprised that Chris and the sales team made the pur...chase enjoyable. As to the RDX... that will be a real treat for you. Great choice! Thanks again for the recommendation and the business. Jay

Gold Coast Acura experience
    February 16, 2015

We bought our car at Gold Coast from Alex and we had a great experience. Super helpful and knowledgeable and willing to work with us in order for us t...o feel comfortable buying the car! Would recommend it to anyone!

Thanks Kebi for the great review! Glad to see that all went well during the buying process. We think the staff does a great job of putting our custome...rs at ease. We know we have a great product so with a little courtesy and product knowledge we can deliver a great experience for the customer. Thanks again Kebi for the purchase and we hope to see you in the service drive when the timing is right.

Gold Coast Acura Experience
    February 9, 2015

After running in circles, dealing with numerous dealerships, I finally found a dealership with friendly staff that was able to accommodate all my need...s with purchasing a car. The staff at Gold Coast Acura are not about playing games, haggling you or wasting your time. They cut right to the chase and are willing to compromise. I spent hours at other dealerships, just to find out they were no where near to what I wanted in terms of pricing, deals and kept changing their answers making the whole situation a lot more complicated than it has to be and not being helpful at the end. Erick Oland and Steve at Gold Coast Acura were crystal clear with communicating and clearly answered all my questions with detailed information. By far the best customer service. Their professionalism and ethical behavior won me over, which is why I am excited to share my positive experience online and with all my friends and family.

Hello Carolina, Thanks for the glowing review of your experience here at Gold Coast Acura. We know we have an excellent product so if we can make you...r experience a positive one we should both happy with the results. Sounds like that happened for you Carolina. Thanks for the visit, the purchase and the review. Hope to see you in service when the time is right. Jay

Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this dealership!!!
    January 21, 2015

I recently (01/18/2015) had the pleasure of purchasing a '15 Acura MDX from Gold Coast Acura! Chris, Mike, & Steve were great to work with; particular...ly, I appreciated their honesty and transperency with the entire process and found it to be an enjoyable experience!

Hello Jarikian, Thank you for the great review our dealership and staff. We pride ourselves in making your visit a "customer oriented" visit and it s...ounds like our staff did just that. Congratulations of your new MDX. Remember if you have any questions about the vehicle don't hesitate to contact us so we can assist. Thanks again for the kindly words and we hope to see you in our service drive when the time is right. Jay

Gold Coast Acura