Premier Toyota South Coast

2.5
Average based on 2 reviews
  • Overall Good Experience!

My wife & I recently purchased a used Chrysler T&C minivan w 68K @ Toyota Southcoast for our growing family. We took delivery of the van w/ new tires, rear struts, brakes & a missing oil change. That night we drove it to New Bedford to show family & noticed a rubbing sound when taking a right turn. The next day I got underneath & discoved the oil filter was dirty & old, I then checked the oil & found it was just registering on the dipstick. Next, I went to Josh the GM & expressed my concerns about potential engine damage caused by low oil & the fact that it was supposed to have had a oil change before delivery. He then researched & found it had not been done. That same day, they responed back to us w/ a free extended warrenty on the engine. P.S. They were very fair with us on our 03 Rav4 trade-in.

• bad service review

Took my car to have check engine light repaired. First dealer had said I needed new engine. They promised three times to fix it. After spending over $1200.00 car still not repaired. Now said I needed new engine for $5050.00. Original dealer only said would cost $4300.00 Charged me last time for hazardous waste removel fee when admitted they didn't take any hazardous fluids from car. Both owner and service totally unaccomodating. Charged more than original quote every trip