New 888-712-5728 Dealer Website
Used 888-668-8911 Email Dealer
Service 888-718-0213

• 2 cars in 1 week

Randy and Chris restored my faith in Car Dealerships. So much so that I bought 2 cars in one week. An Accord Sport for me and a CRV EX-L for my wife. Great cars and a great experience. Thank you Ocean Honda.

Congratulations on the new Accord and CR-V, Larry! This is exactly how we want our clients to feel when working with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

• Accord

Joe was very helpful and worked hard to get me a deal. Lovely guy, but wouldn't let me out, so I bought a new Accord.

Thank you, John!

Thank you, John!

• Good customer service

Excellent service good good good good good Good !Go ocean Honda!

Thank you, Efren!

Excellent service good good good good good Good !Go ocean Honda!

Thank you, Efren!

• Grateful

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Randi!

The service from my sales man Randy and the assistance from the man who processed the payment and paperwork Max was perfect. I was listened to and led to the right car for my needs and within my means .It didn't feel like a business transaction but like I was guided through the decision in a clear and comfortable way. I will most certainly purchase my next car through them. Thank you for having genuine people on staff.

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Randi!

• The best place!!!!

They were super friendly and answered any questions that I had. They made sure I was happy and satisfied which I was because I purchased a car ..

Thank you very much for the feedback, Jessika!

Thank you very much for the feedback, Jessika!

• Moe, Steve and Max are awesome!

Moe, Steve and Max went above and beyond helping me. Even with my not-so-great credit they worked hard to get me a good deal. Thanks guys!

Thank you, Michaele!

Thank you, Michaele!

• Good experience

Thank you, Josh!

I recently purchased a 2017 Honda Civic from Ocean Honda of Ventura. The entire process was upfront and professional. The experience I had at this dealership was streamlined and without pressure. I would recommend this dealership to others in Ventura County. Miguel assisted me with my sale and Max assisted me with financing. Overall, a good vehicle purchase experience. Both of the aforementioned folks were good and professional. Thanks again!

Thank you, Josh!

• Look no further than Ocean Honda

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Morgan!

Ocean Honda is the best car company around. This weekend I brought my friend to buy from Honda and they helped her out big time! Then the same day I decide to upgrade my Honda! I can't say enough good things about watching my friend get her van and my own car buying experience. They honestly treat you like family and make the experience of buying or leasing stress free. They try their best to put you in a vehicle that is good for you financially and not make a deal that's going to hurt you in the long run. I appreciate and value this from a car company. The people who work here (Chris, Franklin, Steve, Mo, Luke, and many more) are a pleasure to work with and they always go above and beyond to treat us like family. The staff is honest, friendly, knowledgeable and laid back. They're not your average pushy salespeople. My husband and I have brought a lot of family and friends to Ocean because we know they're going to be treated right and taken care of, we value this company! We will be with Ocean Honda for many years to come. Great company but Awesome people!!!!

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Morgan!

• Very nice experience

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Terry!

Drove down to Ocean as they had the car I wanted (exterior/interior color combination) and armed with a competitive quote from another dealer. After some initial discussions the price was agreed upon,(they matched the quote from the other dealer) and we were off to the races. It does take a prolonged time to actually buy a car, even with when doing a cash transaction. Must be the way of things these days. Janeth did a fine job negotiating through the entire process and was extremely helpful throughout the @ 2 hours to close this transaction. I think the only anomaly came when I was about to head to the "finance office"(after already writing the check) and the Office manager popped in and wanted to entice me to "finance" the car for a few months in order to save a little money. Nice gesture but that really should have come prior to me writing a check to pay for the car. I did not take him up on his offer. All in all, a very good experience. I would have no problem recommending Ocean to anyone about to buy a new car there.

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Terry!

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Amy!

Last week I bought my second Honda Civic and couldn't be happier with the service I've received at Ocean Honda of Ventura. My Helpful Honda Guy, Buzz Noe, sold me my last Civic and I had no second thoughts about shopping anywhere else for this car. Everyone at Ocean Honda has been super helpful and made my buying experience easy for me. From the excellent support I can always expect from Buzz to the extra effort given by the finance department to make that part quick and easy; they've all been just great! Oh, by the way...yesterday Buzz drove from Ventura all the way to the far side of Oxnard...in the rain...twice to bring me my secondary key fob and to help me with my Blue Tooth function. Thank you Helpful Honda Guy!

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Amy!