Ocean Honda of Ventura

119 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 1, 2019

I love my Fit, thanks to Buzz Noe at Ocean Honda! I found my auto home! Thank you, Buzz! My brother bought one, too, and now my girlfriend is considering!

Thank you so much, DanielB!

October 13, 2018

I worked with Randy. He was pleasant and not pushy at all. The buying process was streamlined and Randy went above and beyond to get me the right Honda... Pilot I wanted.

Thank you very much, Mike!

• May 27, 2018

We had been searching for a very specific used vehicle for our daughter and found it at three dealerships in SoCal. Ocean Honda had the best overall deal... (lower mileage and newer model year) and was very transparent and honest from the moment we called to signing the final paperwork. All team members made us feel very comfortable and operated with the utmost professionalism. We worked with Rick over the phone, Manny as our sales associate and also had the opportunity to meet Manager Moe and GM Chris who figured out a creative solution to one last issue we had before final purchase. Jennifer in financing was great and very fast! It was definitely worth the drive. Loved the safety gift they give with every purchase. Definitely a team I would recommend to anyone looking for a new car.

Thank you very much for the feedback and recommendation!

October 8, 2018

Excellent service! Will go back to Ocean Honda for everything Honda! Daniel Gonzalez was fantastic to work with for our new purchase. Will go directly... to Daniel for any future purchases.

Thank you so much!

September 18, 2018

After a bad experience with DCH ford of Thousand Oaks, I came here for one last hurrah in hopes of finding my car! After two hours, I left with a car that... had more than I could have ever hoped for. Hector was great, and did all he could to get the terms to match what I wanted. Financing was easy, so easy I was shocked since ford was so difficult to deal with, and now I have an amazing car at terms that I am comfortable with. Thanks Ocean Honda!!

Thank you for the feedback!

September 18, 2018

Daniel made my husband and I feel very comfortable after a bad experience with our 2017 Honda accord. Daniel made sure that we would get a good fair deal... with our trade in. I appreciate his honesty the most.

Thank you so much, Lupe!

August 29, 2018

Ocean Honda of Ventura is top notch! No haggling or struggle. They gave me invoice price for my new vehicle and a big discount on all the options. The... sales associate Randy Gentille is outstanding and provided the best customer service I have ever received buying a car! The sales manager Mo is great as well! Don't waste your time going to any other Honda dealership - Ocean Honda of Ventura is your GOTO dealership!

Thank you very much!

August 9, 2018

Janeth was great! I contacted her by email, she answered my questions and gave me what I wanted in a Fit Honda. I went to Ocean Honda bought my Fit and... within hours we left with my new Honda.

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Janet!

August 6, 2018

Brian in Service Lied to me saying something was under warranty and of course it wasn't, wanted $1000. Car was Filthy on Return. Bad attitude upon... arrival as to why I didn't run back to take care of mistakes they made. Airbag light was off upon dropping off car when recieving car it turned on, after a mandatory recall of Tacama Airbag. Bought 3 brand new cars from them and family bought another brand new 3 cars and get treated like I am an Inconvenience. Thanks Brian, i will definitely NOT Buy another car from this Dealership as well as family, clients, coworkers, and anyone who I can tell my horrible experience.

We are very sorry to read this, Kelli. This is not how we want our clients to feel when working with us at all.

August 5, 2018

Janeth was helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. She made the process feel a lot faster and smoother. I will definitely be coming back when it’s time... to trade in my CRV.

Thank you!