Dahl Chevrolet Buick GMC, Inc.

• Great Staff

The staff! Always welcoming and easily explain the services I might need for the maintenance of my car. The shuttle is a great service for anyone with a tight schedule.

• Great service

Serivice was quick, staff was kind- they answered all of my questions and lounge was comfortable- clean and had a very nice little area to contain my son while we waited.

• Thanks

Friendly and informative. They showed me all the options, even those that weren't as beneficial to the dealership. They had free refreshments and kept me updated on the whole process.

• Great service

Excellent service done on time with courtesy. Only problem encountered was that the coffee maker in the service waiting lounge was out of service

• Love our 2017 GMC Canyon

Our salesman, Brett Meier was great!!! We would highly recommend working with him. He found the vehicle we wanted, gave us a good trade-in and an educator's discount. We were very satisfied with the whole experience.

• Friendly staff clean facilities professional grade

Friendly staff low pressure sales and a great deal. Very clean facility knowledgeable staff. Walked in browsing and walked out with a vehicle. Purchase made easy.

• Caring Service

Fast repair, made sure that I could get in and out same day since I commute. Service dept was attentive to my schedule and made sure I was able to do the things I needed to do.

• Great Service

Fast Service, I was met right away before getting out of the vehicle. Free car wash, wifi, and the front desk person was helpful with the tv.

• Dahl service.

Friendly and efficient staff. Clean environment. Highly recommend the service department to anyone in the area. Explained the process well.

• Great price and service

I bought my husband a car from here for our anniversary, they were excellent about the whole process and I was able to do most of the set up over the phone seeing as it was quite a drive to get down there. I was very pleased with the service that I received and will be looking here first in the future!