• Excellent dealership

Jay we are happy to hear about your great experience with us here, and that we were able to get you exactly what you were looking for.

Eric Lett was incredible as was everyone we worked with at Keller Ford. We knew exactly what we wanted before we walked into the dealership. Thank you for your tremendous help in ensuring we got the vehicle we wanted.

• Great service

Both guys avi and Richie who helped me were great and made the process easy and quick ! Pleasure doing business with them!

• Never answers phone calls

If you ever try to call or get ahold of any Department other than the Service Department you will go to a voicemail. They let the phone ring and ring until it goes to voicemail and you may be lucky to get a call back but most likely not. I have called over and over and over and the only way to talk to anyone there is to be there face to face. Truly sad.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us. We regret to learn of any breaks in communication. Our manager would like to restore your confidence back in our dealership. Please reach out to us at (559) 584-5531 when you have a chance. We value your business and look forward to your call.

• Great Honest Experience

Great overall experience, friendly non pushy sales staff and they gave me a great price for my trade in. P.S. Please put in some Coffee and Vending Machines in the Internet Sales offices. I was desperately hungry and tired while purchasing my car.

• Great service

Great experience the work on my vehicle was done well.

We are happy you found us so helpful! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Great experience the work on my vehicle was done well.

• great service

The staff was very helpful. It was a great experience and I would recommend Ford to family and friends when they are looking for a vehicle.

• Keller Ford Quick Lane

Came in for a battery change and they had me in and out in less than 15 minutes. I really appreciate the excellent service.

Thanks for sharing your recent experience with us, John! We look forward to seeing you again down the road!

• Service Review

2014 Ford Explorer. The service was completed within a reasonable amount of time. The staff was very efficient and courteous.

• Great service

Made an appointment day before, got to quick Lane next day took me right in, did not wait long, done and back on road

• good!

Dave was able to get my truck repaired under warranty.Very positive experience!!

Thanks, Johnnie! We're happy to help however possible. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one.