New 888-304-6036 Dealer Website
Used 888-219-7369 Email Dealer
Service 877-746-7644

Average based on 127 reviews.
  • Excellent dealership

Jay we are happy to hear about your great experience with us here, and that we were able to get you exactly what you were looking for.

Eric Lett was incredible as was everyone we worked with at Keller Ford. We knew exactly what we wanted before we walked into the dealership. Thank you for your tremendous help in ensuring we got the vehicle we wanted.

• Great service

Great experience the work on my vehicle was done well.

We are happy you found us so helpful! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Great experience the work on my vehicle was done well.

• great service

The staff was very helpful. It was a great experience and I would recommend Ford to family and friends when they are looking for a vehicle.

• Keller Ford Quick Lane

Came in for a battery change and they had me in and out in less than 15 minutes. I really appreciate the excellent service.

Thanks for sharing your recent experience with us, John! We look forward to seeing you again down the road!

• Service Review

2014 Ford Explorer. The service was completed within a reasonable amount of time. The staff was very efficient and courteous.

• Great service

Made an appointment day before, got to quick Lane next day took me right in, did not wait long, done and back on road

• good!

Dave was able to get my truck repaired under warranty.Very positive experience!!

Thanks, Johnnie! We're happy to help however possible. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one.

• Overall great customer service

Dave Mendes was great! I came in for a check engine light being on. Dave worked with the extended warranty company and got the problem fixed.

• Friendly, fast

Thanks so much for your feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

Very friendly, professional contact with service manager. Left the vehicle for repair in the morning expecting to return later in the day for pickup. Surprise, picked up a repaired CLEAN car in about 2 hours. Very satisfied!

• Great, fair service

It is great to be able to recommend you to my family and friends, you took care of my wife and daughter just like I was there