Volkswagen of Palm Springs

5 reviews

August 30, 2019

Great dealership! Fair and upfront and made buying a car as painless as possible. Have a large selection to choose from. Joel was easy to work with.

April 26, 2019

Walked in to buy my mother who just moved to the area a car. What should have been a fairly easy car buying experience turned bad after talking to the... "general manager"Jorge Clue. Absolutely horrible customer service skills. After some small back and forth negotiating price, with our VERY nice Salesperson, Cota, he went to present our cash offer to the GM. My partner and mother sat making small talk with the sales person and in walks the GM...who said he wouldn't sell us the car for what we offered and how the car was priced fairly, etc. He then said he would knock off $300 as a 'show of good faith'. Keep in mind we were only $2000 apart in price on a used car that has been sitting on their lot for months. When my partner said not a problem, we would keep looking and if the price went down to give him a call, Jorge very rudely replied with " I'm the general manager, I won't call you! " Then he got up and walked away. As we were leaving my partner decided to go back over to him and told him that he didn't appreciate the rude and condescending way he spoke to my mother, to which he said that we were just upset because he wouldn't sell us the car for the price we want, to which my partner replied that it wasn't about that, it was about the way he spoke to us. Jorge then told my partner that he wasn't being rude and told us we could leave. Today, we were just buying a car for my mom but while we were there, we had already decided to trade in our current cars and go back with VW since the sales person was so nice and because we really like the brand. I am a previous proud owner of 2 VW cars but after this experience I can say we won't be back to this dealership. If he's this rude when a customer with cash walks in for an easy sale, imagine if you had a genuine car issue No thanks! Run don't walk...away from this dealership.

June 28, 2017

Overall experience was really good. I did my shopping all online and both the internet sales manager Keith and the general sales manager Robert excelled.... Robert gave me an amazing deal that I could not turn down, so I had to take the drive from LA to Palm Springs. Facilities are amazing and I was taken care of right away and offered nice cold water...it was 120 degrees outside. We first thought we had an issue on the car, and Robert called in a tech, even though it was Saturday and nobody was there. Turned out it wasn't an issue after all. Only downside, if any, financing took forever. Guess that is normal these days, at some point somebody needs to explain to me why running your credit takes over an hour. I had fun while waiting though. Great guys at the studio. Over all, I would highly recommend this dealership.

May 3, 2014

Dealing with every member of all of their staff was a pleasure The sales manager did a great job for us to get the right car at the right price Our salesperson... was very kind and polite and the finance fellow Paul was excellent at explaining everything that we signed. I will definitely recommend any of my friends and family to go here to purchase a great car at a great price Dolores R Mendoza

We are glad that you enjoyed your experience with our dealership. We do strive to do business a different way. It is all about customer service here. ...Thank you for your kind review.

January 4, 2014

I bought my first car ever at vw of ps and I have fallen in love with the brand and the way things are ran. I mean they go to amazing heights for your... car buying happiness. The service department is great. I made an appointment showed up early and was able to snag a loaner. Which I am now serioisly considering trading in for.