• Amazing service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My awsome husband and I had a wonderful experience with Noah Cleverer and Wayne Romero, purchasing our new car. They were very knowledgeable about the vehicles. My husband and I felt like we were buying a car from a family member, or friend rather then a dealership. Noah and Wayne went above and beyond for our family. They made sure we got the right and perfect vehicle within our budget. We will be sending anyone who cares to listen right over to them. We give the Ford family in Tulare a huge thanks from the Sigman family !!!

Chris and Liz, Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience. Your business is appreciated, and again, thank you for the kind words. Sean Ryan GSM

• Awesome Dealership

This dealership was the best thing that could happen to the car buying process. I drove over an hour just to buy from them. Visit Jose Fernandez for a great sales process. Jose really cares for his clients and does all he could to help his clients. I highly recommend this ford dealership! Also extremely clean and everyone is very friendly.

Thanks for the review and the nice comments about Jose and our dealership Daniel. Jose is a great dude and we all appreciate your business. Enjoy your ST! Thanks, Sean Ryan GSM

• Great customer service!

Ken, Thanks for taking the time to review our dealership and Sheldon. Your business is appreciated. Sean Ryan GSM

Received contact from Shelton Devine following recent email to dealership. He was very courteous and helpful. The dealership also followed up with another email for any further assistance. I would highly recommend this dealership and Shelton for your future vehicle purchase !

• Amazing service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the kind words about Freddy, and your business. Enjoy your new vehicle. Sean Ryan GSM

Freddie Ramirez is a excellent finance agent he found me the best possible rate on our new car. He took time to explain the whole process of the purchase I did not feel any pressure awesome job!!

• Best Car Buying Experience Ever

This was easily the best car buying experience I've ever had. My husband and I stopped by just to look, and thanks to Amaro Serpa, we left with exactly what we needed. I was afraid that my credit was less than desirable, but Amaro took the time to help me out anyway. I think other salesman might have shied away from helping me, but Amaro treated me like family from the second he introduced himself. All in all the whole process took less than two hours, and I'm extremely happy with my purchase, and the customer service received at Will Tiesiera Ford from Amaro Serpa!

Amber, Very nice of you to take the time and rate your experience with us. Happy New Year to you and your family! Thanks again for the business, and kind words. Sean Ryan GSM

• Thank you!

Thank you for the kind words, and glad your experience is always top notch. Agreed, Sheldon does an amazing job! Happy Holidays, Sean Ryan

Recently my family and I went to Will Tiesiera Ford. Our salesman was Sheldon Devine. He helped us in the past and was wonderful as always. He makes the process easy and quick. It couldn't have been a better experience. If you go to Tiesiera ford ask for Sheldon, he'll take care of you.

• Exceptional service

Taylor, Thanks for the kind words about our dealership, and Sheldon Devine. Happy Holidays to you and your family. Sean Ryan GSM

A few months ago we purchased a used vehicle from Wil Tisierra Ford and we were extremely happy with it. Unfortunately the car was totaled in an accident, and we immediately returned to Wil Tisierra because of the outstanding service provided there. We went back to the same salesman, Sheldon Devine, because of our complete trust with him when buying a new or used vehicle. He and all of the employees we interacted with at Wil Tisierra, were all very patient and understanding when we were taking our time figuring out what we wanted. Everyone was very helpful throughout the entire process and my family and I are very happy about our recent purchase from Wil Tisierra Ford in Tulare.

• GREAT SALESMAN

Janet, We appreciate your business, and your kind words. Happy holidays, Sean Ryan

The thing I loved about doing business with Will Tiesiera Ford was the salesman. We love Sheldon Devine, he was never pushy. Even after we took a lot of his time we ask him what if we decide we were not going to take the car He said we only want you to be happy with your purchase and we were. We got a 2014 Taurus. There was a time I was unhappy with the Service Dept. but the last time I was in I was treated much better by the new department manager. I will probably go back. They replaced the Transmission in my 2004 F150 and now it's running beautifully.

• Amazing Staff

Thank you for the kind words. Happy Holidays to you and your family. Sean Ryan GSM

We saw the add on Cars.com the night before. We sent out an inquiry and got it minuets later. We had Sheldon Devine and he was great to work with and answered all our questions! We have tried twice to get a vehicle but because we're young it didn't work out! Will tesiara ford was a great dealership and I recommend them 100%

• Great Staff

Thank you for the kind word about our dealership and staff. If I can ever be of assistance, please let me know. Thanks, Sean Ryan GSM

Placed an Internet inquiry in on a new Ford and was pleasantly surprised of the quick response I got from a very well informed perfesional young lady. YES a young lady in the car business MISSY!. She was able to answer all my question and did not give up on me after 2 months. I finally had to go in to meet her. She introduced her self and turned me to a product specialist named Freddy. He was terrific and a product specialist indeed! Thank you both so much for making the process easy, fun and welcoming!!