KarMart Mitsubishi

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE - TOP NOTCH SALESMAN

The following quote is on the Motorsports web site and I could not say it better... "Meet the Manager: Pat W. Pat brings over 15 years of high end lux...ury automotive experience to the table. He genuinely believes the customer's feeling when purchasing or servicing an automobile is of the highest regard. He shows that in his daily dedication to doing business, in the car business, the right way. He is here to help you as a customer in any way that he can! Once you have dealt with someone like Pat, you will be hard pressed to do business with any one else." ALL TRUE AND MORE. I have been purchasing cars for 55 years and this is the best experience I have had. Pat Wizeman treated us with respect and honesty. Very, very rare in the business. We started by exchanging emails and I felt as if I knew him for years. We discussed my trade and the car I wanted to purchase and came to an agreement we were both happy with. We drove to Burlington, drove the Corvette we wanted, sat down and completed the paper work and off we drove in our new car. We did not have our trade with us. We trusted each other so much that he closed the deal without seeing the trade AND sent a guy to pick it up the next day. I was dumbfounded. THIS GUY IS THE REAL DEAL. He has followed up with me to be sure all is ok and to answer any questions I might have. Pat will always be my first call when I am ready for another vehicle. I would recommend him to anyone interested in a vehicle. Wally

• Drove Away Happy

This is the first positive experience I have ever had buying a used car from a dealer. We knew what we wanted and how much we wanted to pay. Shelby an...d Ted were very helpful and friendly and we drove away in the car we wanted at what we considered to be a great price. I would definitely shop there again.

• Great Team

We were in need of a new new vehicle, and Ted (our sales guy) was tremendously understanding and patient. I did my research prior to coming to the Nis...san part of the Karmart USA (which they have 4 stores in one are) so I was confused at first finding the place. I got sent to the right store and immediately began to look at our car. Our only issue was horrible credit, but we managed to walk out with a better vehicle, brand new and at a price we could still afford with a small down payment. Ted and the team worked with us, and we are completely satisfied with our purchase, it still has great reviews from the car research part and we would buy from these guys again. We did keep our own insurance, because it is much cheaper, but I let the guy talk and compare our premiums. I waited until I got home and saw there was no comparison with what we already have. So far, no issues and I will update if we any bad experiences. Good thing is that WA offers the "No Lemons" law.

• Making contact

So far I have never been contacted by an individual at Karmart and I will not buy a car from a web sight. I have written two letters of inquire with n...o luck. I have seen other reviews stating the same thing. Makes it hard to buy a car when Karmart wont communicate with the buyer.

• So far so good :)

Cars.com inquiry for 2014 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 led to two nearby dealers. Communicated to both via email. Ordered Cherokee 4X4 to wife's specs (none in s...tock in whole state). Salesman Jason Hendrickson very courteous/professional/patient/understanding. Price quote $500 UNDER invoice since special ordering vehicle. Now we just need to wait 6 - 8 weeks for delivery. Fully expect remainder of experience to be equally enjoyable.

KarMart Mitsubishi