New 855-222-1939 Dealer Website
Used 855-221-5744 Email Dealer
Service 888-767-9931

Average based on 2 reviews.
  • Most Excellent!!

I shopped around and talked to several dealers within about 50 miles. I was told about the Red River Dodge dealer in Malvern, Ar. and I was very impressed with the professionalism of the staff as well as their product knowledge and actually caring about what I was looking for in a vehicle. Now that I have found these great bunch of people, I will not deal with any other for a vehicle in the future...and neither will anyone else I tell.

• great people

After weeks of searching the huge lots around Conway, Little Rock, Sherwood and Benton. After weeks of being pushed, told what I wanted wasn't really what I wanted, and flat lied to by multiple big name dealerships (and walking off many lots) I drove the 75 miles (one way) today and bought what I wanted for the price I wanted. Everybody there was friendly and not pushy from the first phone call to the door of my new ride being held open for me to drive off. Bradly simply asked what I was looking for and they made it happen. It was totally worth the trip down. Thank you Red River Malvern! I highly recommend anyone shop them