Bakersfield Hyundai

1187 reviews

1187 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bakersfield Hyundai from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

September 2, 2019

I always appreciate my service experience. I trust David with my car and know he will make sure nothing is missed during inspections. Thank you David!

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you've had nothing but excellent visits with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your... kind words to David. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

David Clark

(4.9) 122 reviews

August 28, 2019

Overall I got the help I needed. However, my car broke down again and I had to take it back to the dealership closer to home - where they now declared... it as engine failure with a replacement order set. Only wish that the error could have been looked at more thoroughly in Bakersfield to avoid any future highway stalls.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Faceb...ook, Instagram and Twitter!

David Clark

(4.9) 122 reviews

August 28, 2019

My experience buying a pre owned Kona was that the sales rep. was very friendly and not pushy at all, she introduced me to management and members of the... service department (which I already had very satisfied experience with). My only slightly negative comment would be that the sales manager did not allow for any negotiations on price of the vehicle. That was a first for me in all my years purchasing vehicles. That's okay, I know the product is good and the service department is outstanding.

Vanessa Bustamante

Sales Consultant

(4.9) 8 reviews

August 28, 2019

I love going to Hyundai service, they are fast and the service advisors always have a smile on their faces, and my service advisor Adrienne Zepeda is awesome... she's so nice and always takes care of me...Thanks Adrienne 😎

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you've had nothing but excellent visits with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your... kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

August 27, 2019

I highly recommend Jose in sales to he took his time to show my son multiple cars, trucks before his first time buying a big purchase he was buying and... have not regrets being rush. Thanks again Jose.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that your son had a great experience with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind wo...rds to him. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

Maria Perez

Finance Manager

(4.7) 28 reviews

Jose Galvan

Sales Associate

NOT RATED

August 26, 2019

Bakersfield Hyundai's service department never lets me down. I went in for my 30,000 mile maintenance thinking it was going to take all morning and possibly... half of the afternoon. I got a call my car was ready an hour and fifteen minutes after I dropped it off. This service department amazes me how fast and efficient they are, and all the personnel are very friendly. I'm so happy I chose Bakersfield Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're happy to see that you had a great visit, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind ...words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

Joey Cortez

(4.9) 103 reviews

August 26, 2019

No problems, fairly quick service, friendly staff. No complaints! Very clean and tidy looking, waiting room a little small but we found the one in the... showroom to wait.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Faceb...ook, Instagram and Twitter!

Vanessa Conde

Service Administrator

(5.0) 24 reviews

August 26, 2019

I got excellent and friendly service on time and with exterior car wash. Good job guys!!! I have come in several times for service and so far excellent... service. Thank you

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you had a great experience, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our te...am. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

August 26, 2019

This is the first time I have ever qualified for a brand new car. I usually get the you can have this used car... because of my credit. The process for... me this time as smooth, fast and very easy to navigate. I didn't spend all day waiting to hear on anything.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Were happy to see that you had a great visit, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We... appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

Jose Aguilar

Jack Masud

Sales Consultant

NOT RATED

August 24, 2019

Gilbert Garcia has been very helpful both times I've come to this location. Being new to the city, and new to this dealership, I was shopping for grey... service. Especially coming from a location in Las Vegas that wasn't so great with Service in all areas. He is very helpful and courteous. The only reason this location received 4 stars from me, is that there service could be more prompt. Upon entry, I've been told I'll have an hour to an hour 20mins wait. Which turns into 2+hours. This needs some fixing.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're sorry to see that your visit with us went longer than expected. We'll be sure to pass on your feedba...ck to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!