Bakersfield Hyundai

1187 reviews

1187 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bakersfield Hyundai from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 22, 2019

I bought a new Kona in June. Scheduled oil change was supposed to be in September. However, I took a long trip and went over the recommended miles. When... I called this service department and requested an earlier appointment, they scheduled me right away with no hassle.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that everything went well, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We... appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

George Rice

Service Manager

(3.9) 19 reviews

August 22, 2019

Customer service was good and overall experience was excellent. The employees really take care of you and make you fee important and answer all your questions... you may have

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you had a great experience with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words t...o our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

August 21, 2019

I spoke with a new service advisor, Gilbert Garcia. He was very helpful and went out of his way to assist me. I look forward to working with him again.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you had a great visit with Gilbert. We appreciate your business and look forward t...o years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

August 21, 2019

David was very helpful with arranging my service and the manager Patrick took the time to greet me. I didn't have to wait too long and the waiting room... was comfortable.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you had a great visit, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to David and P...atrick. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

David Clark

(4.9) 122 reviews

Patrick Beck

Dealer

(4.6) 24 reviews

August 20, 2019

I recently moved to Bakersfield. I've owned Hyundai cars since 2013 and always found their service staff helpful and knowledgeable. So I decided to give... Bako's a try. I once again have received great service. They are attentive, responsive, and thorough. I needed work done through my warranty company and they handled everything for me. Madai is my service advisor and he is awesome!

August 19, 2019

I was happy with the service. Specifically, the communication that David provided me with regarding my vehicle. He made thins transparent and easy to... understand. I also was impressed with David providing a ride to and from Hyundai. Thank you

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you had such a great visit with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words t...o David. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

David Clark

(4.9) 122 reviews

August 19, 2019

Hyundai experience with Phillip was perfect. We brought all information needed and Phillip was able to help us and put us in a vehicle with no haste. A+... grade and I will make sure to go back for another vehicle soon.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you had a great experience, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Philli...p. Congratulations and thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

Phillip Pineda

Sales Associate

(5.0) 61 reviews

August 16, 2019

I always have such a great and easy experience at Hyundai. Great people great work great service! Even when they told me I wouldn't have my car for a whole... week or possibly 3 weeks I wasn't upset because I trust Hyundai 100%.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you had a great experience with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words t...o our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

August 15, 2019

Went in intending to buy an SUV instead I came out with my third Elantra a 2020. And I love it so much ? Jenny is the best sales person ever she was... very patient and kind .

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Stephanie! We're happy to see that you had another great experience with us, and we'll be sure to pass on ...your kind words to Jenny. Congratulations and thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

Betty Avila

Finance Manager

(4.9) 10 reviews

August 15, 2019

The service was fast, service was good, nice service advisors, they used to have a shuttle but that was a pain now they use lyft and that is was better... you don't have to wait until someone gets dropped off anymore with that shuttle service...thanks Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you had a much better experience with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind w...ords to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

Joey Cortez