Bakersfield Hyundai

1187 reviews

1187 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bakersfield Hyundai from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 2, 2019

After taking my car in numerous times for an unusual noise the service department finally duplicated the noise and cans up with the excuse of "it's a characteristic... of this engine". My car did not make this noise before and I do not trust it anymore. I'm really not sure what my next step is.

Sandro Davalos

Parts & Service Director

(4.7) 15 reviews

August 1, 2019

I usually never write reviews but I felt at ease of mind that they made me feel like my vehicle was in good hands. The customer service was excellent....

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you had a great experience with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words t...o our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

August 1, 2019

My car was in for service waiting for a back ordered engine. Joey kept me informed about the process the whole time. I felt confident that my vehicle... was in good hands :-)

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you had a great experience, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Joey. ...We appreciate your business and your patience. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

July 31, 2019

I was met by David Clark when I showed up for my appointment. They took the car in on time and I received a call that it was ready well within the three... hour time promised. Great service even on warranty work !!

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you had a great visit, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to David and o...ur team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

July 31, 2019

I have always been glad when I go on the road knowing my care is dependable the service is AWESOME and AND THE SERVICE IS GREAT!

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you've had nothing but great experiences with us, and we'll be sure to pass on you...r kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

Jose Galvan

Liz Mena

Internet Director

NOT RATED

July 30, 2019

The service team helped us out in a timely manner. Always polite and precise. Thank you for always helping us with our vehicle. We will definitely be coming... back again.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you've had nothing but excellent visits with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your... kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

July 30, 2019

Joey was so helpful to my needs. I was leaving on a very long road trip the following day and Joey Cortez went an extra mile. He made me feel calm and... all would be done and car would be road worthy. Also got me a discount.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you had a great visit with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Joe...y. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

George Rice

Service Manager

(3.9) 19 reviews

July 29, 2019

Professional and very helpful outgoing and genuinally concerned about quality.I appreciate the help received from Roger and sal..Tgey went above and beyond... the call of duty persay...

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you had a great visit with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Rog...er and Sal. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

Vanessa Conde

(4.8) 90 reviews

Sal Castillo

(4.5) 53 reviews

July 29, 2019

Throughout the process David was professional, gave timely updates, and got me on my way as soon as possible. Even when I came in early David was there.... Thank you David!

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you had a great visit with us, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Dav...id. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

July 28, 2019

I appreciated the service and demeanor of Adrienne. She was friendly throughout and knowledgeable about the process. I do not know the name of the service... technician but he was through in his investigation and found the issue after digging deeper into the problem.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you had a great visit, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Adrienne an...d our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you. - Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!