Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Alexandria

4.0
116 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Alexandria from DealerRater.com
  • I love my Jeep

Great Experience, professional & prompt, bought my new Grand Cherokee and I was in and out in less than 2 hours, no hassle. Jeff was a great salesman and I spoke to Deborah initially. Both were great! Thanks a lot!

• Very good.
    April 18, 2017

Rafael was of great assistance. He was a pleasure to work with and helped with my warranty issue. He is very customer friendly and ready to help.

Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Alexandria

Thank you for your kind words about Rafael. We¿¿¿re glad he could help provide an enjoyable service experience for you. Please let us know how we can continue to help with your car and service needs!

• Purchased New Vehicle

Went pretty smoothly. We were flying in from another state and the dealership was kind enough to pick us up at the airport and bring us back to the dealership. That being said was a little disappointed that the vehicle was ready for us and we ended up waiting approximately 2 hours before vehicle and all paperwork were ready.

• Maintenance/Repairs
    April 7, 2017

Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Alexandria

came in for a regular scheduled oil changed, got informed of repairs needed for my axels (covered under my power train warranty) & had my passenger airbag repaired under the recall service

Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Alexandria

Thank you for reviewing us! We are so glad to hear you are satisfied with the oil change and recall work. Let us know how we can help you in the future!

• Purchase/lease of new Jeep Grand Cherokee with Samer Burjas
    April 3, 2017

Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Alexandria

The whole purchase experience was very friendly, courteous and at the same time effective. There were no hitches at all in choosing the car, preparing the financial arrangements for the lease, completing the paperwork for signing the lease and ensuring that all car features (e.g. satellite radio, UConnect, navigation, cell phone pairing) were up and running by the time we left. It was a display of great customer service. Samer is truly a top notch sales person!

Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Alexandria

Thank you for your recommendation and kind words about Samer, Lorenzo! We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback. Let us know how we can help with any future car or service needs you may have.

• Great service w/great communications!
    April 1, 2017

Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Alexandria

We are glad to hear that your recent service visit went well! Please let us know how we can help in the future!

I have seen a great improvement in the quality of service and customer service at Ourisman's Service Department over the past year-plus. Great communications, service reminders, and easy drop off and pick up schemes. I do like that I get a call and a "talk thru" of what was done and any follow up requirements, etc. Easy scheduling as well. Mike Krentes, the Service Manager, has been phenomenal.

• Take advantage of people
    March 28, 2017

Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Alexandria

-10 Maybe they only take advantage of women, who knows. While the Jeep was in for axle repairs I had them replace the tailgate stopper for $304.97. Just two weeks later the piece popped out again, I opened it on a completely flat surface parked in my paved driveway. I started researching the part and discovered the arm had never actually been broken. I went out to the Jeep to see if they had actually removed the rear interior quarter panel to replace the arm, and the hadn't. This was obvious from the untouched rust on the bottom screw that would have to be removed. I called corporate and they kept me on hold while contacting Ourisman. The dealership told them they had just replaced the arm. Funny thing, that arm wasn't broken. Got a thin flathead screwdriver and popped the arm back in myself. I would recommend that you take your Jeep to a different dealership if you need anything done. These guys are shameless at lying and taking advantage of people.

Ourisman Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Alexandria

Hi, we appreciate your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience at our dealership. We would like to work with you towards a solution. At your earliest convenience, please reach out to Mike Kentes at 703-329-1600 and he will be happy to work with you.

• Great Job

A great team. From the internet team to the sales person Buba and the finance guy. It was so easy with no hastle

• Cooling system and major drive belts

Diagnosed professionally, options provided, costs were as estimated, completed as scheduled, even though it required weekend work.

• My First New Car

All People on the Ourisman Team were working to make it a complete and, as enjoyable as car buying can be, great experience !