4.5
  • Great Experience

I was looking for the 2012 Elantra Indigo Blue Limited with Nav. This was like looking for the needle in the hay stack. The gentleman there was SUPER!!! They didn't have the car but he went waaaaayyyy beyond what he had to do to help me find it in the state of California. I was truly impressed and hated that i couldn't buy my new vehicle from this dealership!. If I ever buy another Hyundai(which I see myself doing) I will drive the 170 miles to buy it from this dealership.

• Best and easiest car buying experience

I found a hard to find used car online At Rancho Grande Motors. Being that I live 3 hours away I called and spoke to Sergio to get details. Everything sounded good so I headed out the next morning. I arrived as soon as the dealership opened and at the same time Sergio pulled up in the car having it gassed up and ready for a test drive. The condition of the car was beyond my expectation. Everything looked good and I decided to make the purchase. Sergio made the process smooth and easy and made my family and I feel right at home. During the process and waiting, some of the other salesmen engaged in an enjoyable conversation with us making the experience even better. I then moved on to meeting with the finance manager, Ken, for all the paperwork. Ken was very pleasant and he made us feel like family. The process went quick and before I knew it I had the keys in my hand. I have to say this was the best car buying experience I've ever had. These guys made me feel I was dealing with friends rather than salesmen. Other customers there seemed very happy as well. I'd definitely do business With Rancho Grande Motors again. A big thank you to these guys.

• Never heard back

I contacted them, they replied saying that normally their emails get sent to junk mail but I never recuecieved anything other than that.

• The way it should be

I have purchased two cars from Clint Gregory and Chris Wallace and I am very pleased. They both treated me with respect and I was allowed to make my decision on my way with no pressure. All promises were kept and the final, price was even better than we agreed on. I highly recommend this dealer and the people that they hire are the best. Paul

• Best car buying experience!

I bought a 2015 Subaru WRX STI this past Saturday from Sarah. She was very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and patient. At no time during the entire buying process were we rushed or pressured; she actually gave us a better deal than where I lived so I didn't mind the long drive to purchase my new car. She explained every step along the way as well as giving us thorough instructions on all the paperworks and features on the new car. I would definitely go back to Sarah for a replacement vehicle in the future. I recommend Sarah as the best sales person. Thanks for a terrific experience!

• Best car buying experience ever!

My wife and I purchased a new Subaru Outback from Sarah Wadsworth this past Saturday. Sarah was a joy to work with. Knowledable and patient, she took the time and made every effort to make sure what we bought was both what we wanted and needed. At no time during the entire buying process were we rushed or pushed. She explained every step along the way as well as giving us thorough instruction on all the features of our new car. Sarah also made sure we knew that she would be available after the sale if we had questions. In addition, every other person we met was friendly and helpful. More like meeting a family than just buying a car. Outstanding!

• Amazing Experience with this dealership

Just bought a used Buick Enclave from this group. Maybe I'm a little biased because I watched the Giants win the world series with my sales/finance team but they were truly amazing. I couldn't get down to the dealership until almost closing time but I knew that I was going to buy the vehicle. They stayed for hours, got me the deal I needed, never rushed me, weren't pushy. When I left there my girls wanted to know if we could come back to visit our sales woman Sarah. Highly recommend both Sarah and the dealership in general.

• I had an excellent experience working with Jeff!

I had an excellent experience working with Jeff! He was never “pushy”, and he went above and beyond to help me. I told him exactly what I wanted and he helped me get it! He is the complete opposite of your “typical salesman”. I will be referring all of my friends and family to him!

• Easy car buying experience

They were easy to work with. Sergio was great. None of the hard sell tactics that I dealt with from other dealers.

• olivia

We received very good service and help from Rancho Grande and salesman Shane Traver and would return if we were in search for another vehicle