• Leasing at Ford

My experience at Ford was excellent! The sales person did listen to our needs and helped us through the process to get the car we wanted. The service was great and we really felt taken care of! Also their program to help expats helped out a lot.

• RUN as fast as you can from BEYER FORD!!!!!!!!!

Clueless people working in sales. They say whatever you want to hear to get you in. Once your there sales people have no idea what they are selling. Also very rude. This place is a very small business that has no idea how to treat people. Go else where to shop for a FORD.

• Awesome experience

I purchased a 2014 Honda from Beyer ford and let me tell you, I am very pleased with Harvey the salesman. His professionalism and expertise was an awesome experience! No hassle or pressure! I.. highly recommend anyone looking for a car to stop by.. Thanks guys!

• Immaculate Conception HS - new truck

Mike DiLeo and Bobby Keenan are two of the finest gentlemen I have ever met in my life. They insured that my experience at Beyer Ford was nothing less than perfect. Thank you so much for making my experience at Beyer the best experience I have ever had when purchasing a car. I am completely confident that I can send anyone to Beyer and their experience will be a positive one. Beyer is lucky to have them on staff.

• Customer focused

I very rarely submit reviews that said, the team at Beyer made every effort to make sure I was happy with the car and the pricing.

• Than you Steve at Beyer Ford!

I'm glad we went to Beyer Ford. Our salesman, Steve was fantastic. We even got to take our new Ford Edge home the same day we purchased it.

• Steve Silverstein was great he went beyond .Very h

Steve Silverstein helped me and my wife pick out our new car ,he was very helpful and was very professional great service.

• John Schell - Sales rep

Just purchased my 10th vehicle from John Schell in the past 4 years. These were personal and company vehicles. The process was made easy by John who goes above and beyond to get you what you want. I would not go anywhere else, even though the location is an hour from my office!

• Rose Ann & Jerrold Margolis

John Schell was our salesman who did an outstanding job. He is personable, very informative, honest, and knowledgeable. This is my second lease with John and I would not have gone to any other salesperson but John. He answered all our questions and did so with the utmost sense of professionalism. He is an asset to the Beyer Ford family. I would strongly recommend him to all my family members and friends. Sincerely, Rose Ann S. Margolis

• Highly Recommend

I recently leased a new car and had great service. My salesman was John Kalis. He was extremely knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything in detail.