3.9
Average based on 19 reviews.
  • the best car buying experience i ever had.

George was very easy to work with. Great service and most importantly nice cars.

• Impala

Absolutely love my Chevrolet Impala!!! Would definitely buy another car from George at Lux Motorsports!!!

• 04 RX330

I especially skeptical about buying a car before seeing it and test driving. George delivered my Lexus on time to Florida. Have not had a problem yet.

• Great service

George opened the shop specially for me and my husband on a Sunday, test drove the car and it met our expectations and budget. Thank God no surprises.

• Jeep Cherokee

Exactly how George described the vehicle over the phone. Took a lot of time with me over the phone and email. Satisfied

• Love my highlander

It's been two weeks just got my title. Excellent price nice car. Thank you george

• JUNK CARS

BEWARE! !!!! THEY TRIED TO SELL ME A CAR WITH NO HEAT AND THEY DIDN'T RETURN MY DIPOSIT. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE.

• Bad car from George

Bought a car form George, did not receive a title for 3 months. I had to put into the car 800.00 and the car does still not run. Have to jump every time. Also, he had his mechanic turn off all of the check engine lights to get it to pass emission. Also, could not get plates because no title. do not trust this company. I also see that his site has been taken down. STAY AWAY!!!

• Good Quality Cars At A Fair Price

I recently purchased a Honda Odyssey from Lux Motor Sports. Were there issues with the vehicle? Yes, but nothing I did not or could not have known about prior to my purchase. If you are looking for a good used vehicle do your homework. Take a checklist, kick the tires, check the fluid levels, and see that the heat, air, and wipers work. What you will find at Lux are good quality cars at a fair price. They are easy to deal with, and I will deal with them again.

• all junk cars stay away!

All the cars at lux are junk and once you buy it you are stuck with it with no help from George stay away they sell junk!!!