4.4
Average based on 5 reviews.
  • Buying made easy!

I needed a car quickly after my last one was totaled. I found a great car here, and they were very helpful even when I couldn't make up my mind about which car I wanted to look at.

• WONDERFUL

I loved this website, it helped me browse the used cars. I had a easy time looking and had a couple cars i was interested in.

• Not happy visit in the end

I called to see a car that appeared as a great deal *less than 100K Mi, within my budget, but bad news started, I was in another lot, and I when I got there, the car was in repair because of a problem with the refrigerating liquid.

• Happy Customer

Had a great experience. I was nervous buying a car being a woman, but they were very honest and took great care of me. Very down to earth and helpful staff.

• Great service and Prices. Awesome salesmen!!!!

This is a great place, I recentley bought a care there and could not be more satisfied. Everyone was so friendly and helpfu. The really work with your budget and understand what you need. I would deffintely reccomend this place!! #happy customer#great deal# new car