Call This Dealer

Used

Great car buying experience.
    March 2, 2018

Sean & Pablo were absolutely helpful with the insurance aspect of the process. They were patient and respectful throughout the day. They both worked c...arefully and had excellent customer service skills as well.

Best car buying Experience. :)
    March 2, 2018

Pablo was my sales representative for my car and he was excellent. I wanted a Chevy Malibu but ended up leaving with a better car; a 2015 Honda accord... sport. So, thank you very much Pablo. Made the visit very comfortable for me and I'm pretty sure every customer he has leaves happy.

5 Star. :)
    March 1, 2018

My experience thus far with Auto by Design has been excellent. I'd purchased a Jeep Cherokee from sales man Sean, and everything transpired as he expl...ained, nothing hidden. The car runs beautiful, and his supporting staff (colleagues) we're too very professional. Including but not limited to, Sean, Pablo & Louie and the others. Thanks Guys.

I would recommend Louie to anyone.
    March 1, 2018

I would recommend Louie to anyone. He was patient listened to my concerns and the best of all put himself in my shoes. It was not about making a sale ...it was about tailoring my budget my vision and my dream car to my needs. He worked with me and constantly reassured me. He will always be my best friend thank you Luis for giving me confidence, advising me and most of all being human and considerate. I hope to see you soon wish you the best.

It was my first time financing a vehicle..........
    February 28, 2018

It was my first time financing a vehicle so I went there with anxiety, thinking I was going to have a fast talking salesman that will convince me to p...urchase a vehicle that I could not afford. That was not the case Pablo was awesome he was so patient as soft spoken and even went back to the lot until I found the perfect vehicle. Sean was great as well he was able to deal with my many questions, and made sure that my monthly payment was what I asked for.

Pablo is really nice gentleman.
    February 27, 2018

Pablo is really nice gentleman. He let me test drive a car and had all info without hesitating. Super nice cars. Very clean. Answered all my questions... and did not pressure me and did not tell me that 20 people are interested and pricing is average to fair but as always check them before you buy. Would recommend just even if you are looking.

Great place to buy a car!
    February 27, 2018

Great place to buy a car! Definitely not your typical used car dealership. They had a great selection of used cars and trucks. Before you go anywhere ...else you should check this place out. No games or heehawing around.

Had a wonderful experience working with Sean, Auto
    February 25, 2018

Had a wonderful experience working with Sean, Auto by Design. I brought him a very hard trade in and a lot of work to do and he spent three days findi...ng me the perfect car with the best price and still having everything I needed.

The sales person was very friendly
    February 24, 2018

The sales person was very friendly and I was a huge pain making him keep checking prices and quotes as I cut corner and corner but we reached a happy ...agreement and he stayed way late to help me.

Pablo, We love you!
    February 22, 2018

Pablo, We love you! I came in and you showed me how I could get the car I really wanted. You made it Soooeasy! I love your caring spirit. You truly sh...owed me "Because Nice matters" is the way you do things! I will refer everyone to you! Such a valued employee! Thank you! Pablo!!

Auto By Design