Toyota of Lompoc

New Used Service

4.1
12 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Toyota of Lompoc from DealerRater.com
  • UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE

Sales staff is very nice and forthcoming. The finance person/sales manager is unprofessional and rude. Our first meeting did not end well as we were f...ed misinformation and could not agree on a price. He was rude then, but not a big deal. 2 months later we were called by the nice young salesman and was told the car is now being offered at $500 below our requested purchase price. When we went back down to negotiate the same "boss" was there and he was BEYOND unprofessional and extremely rude. We were told - after he eyerolled and was snarky AND BEFORE WE EVEN SPOKE ABOUT PRICING - that the bottom line price for that car was $17,000 plus fees. He said this in a very aggressive manner, hollering from his office! We were told on the phone the price was $16500 AND THE STICKER ON THE CAR SAID $16500! When I told him that, he began a tirade about "WHO PUT THAT ON THE CAR?!!!" Not an "I'm sorry" or "oh, I was wrong". At that point it did not matter as we were already beyond offended and decided we will NEVER buy a car from Lompoc Toyota. Which is a shame since we are all about supporting our local community.

• UNPORFESSIONAL AND RUDE!!

• Great Car Buying Experience!

The team at Toyota of Lompoc was very easy to do business with. Best car buying experience I have had!

Beverly, Thank you for your review! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Enjoy your new car! Toyota of Lompoc

• Owner

From the first telephone call with Chris, to driving away with our new Toyota 4Runner, we were treated with courtesy and respect. The process was seam...less and we are very happy with our new car from Toyota of Lompoc!

• Owner

David, Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate the opportunity to have worked with you. We hope you are enjoying your new 4 Runner! Toyota... of Lompoc

• Love the service and car! Easiest car buying ever!

Have purchased many new and used cars over the years. Toyota of Lompoc made it the smoothest and easiest of all. Highly recommend them. Will be back ...for our next car!

Susan, Thank you for your review! We appreciate the opportunity to have worked with you! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! Toyota of Lompo...c

• Great Experience

Chris was the best. He was very easy going with no pressure and yet he was efficient and worked hard to get me the best deal he could. I was extremely... happy with how smoothly the whole process was and would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone! I felt they all treated me honestly and with respect. I love my Prius!

• Easy goining

I will be honest when I say I've never been a fan of going to a dealership. I'm just not interested in the back and forth negotiations. Therefore, by ...the time I'm ready to go to a dealership to purchase a vehicle, I will know exactly what I want and what I will pay. The reason for the long intro is I got to work with Chris Pascua in purchasing my new Highlander. Chris was very polite, but what I respected most was I let him know what I wanted and what I would pay. He spoke with his manager, and while they did not have the car on the lot, they accepted my offer and had the car delivered the very next day. I should add, they accomplished all this about 15 min till closing. BLUF: They respected me and my offer. I got a great deal. The Lompoc dealership may not be eye candy, but the people inside were friendly and will work with you.

• Great experience

they were super nice and made buying my new truck easy for me and my sister. They have me a great deal and beat the other dealers in town

Overall Experience

• fell for the old bait and switch

fell for the old bait and switch...

Toyota of Lompoc