1.0
  • "Too busy to accommodate"!

Paso Robles Ford makes every effort to satisfy customer expectations. We apologize for falling short in your case.

I thought I would get a better selection and good service at Paso Robles Ford. However that was far from my experience! After spending several hours pursuing a lease, I decided to think about it and consider buying instead. I called several times over the next 3 days and barely received a call back. They couldn't answer my basic questions. They promised several times to get back to me shortly. Guess they had other things to do! I bought a nice car at another Ford dealership! Paso Robles Ford just lost my business!!!

• Bob Moore and Paso Robles Ford are awsome!!!

This is my third vehicle I have purchased from Paso Ford and this was the smoothest transaction yet. Bob and Wil were great.

• Fun experience buying a truck

Bob Moore at Paso Robles Ford takes great care of his customers and the follow up attention to every question and concern is outstanding.

• Very happy with the dealership!

I have purchased 2 trucks now from Paso Robles Ford and been very happy happy with the experience. The service Dept. has been great for my regular maintenance, and the showrrom is an excellent facility. Not a lot of undo sales pressure, I would suggest them for anyone looking for a car or truck in our area.

• The only place to buy!!!

A great place for a great quality car or truck in my case just pulling into paso ford's dealership I spotted my new set of wheels and I'm sure you will too. Ask for Aaron and he'll set you up with the best deal possible and give you the most for your trade in vehicle in the county, they did it for me.

• The Best in Customer care, buying experience.

In the 66 years of my life I have never been in or purchased a car from a dealer as good as Paso Robles Ford and believe me that has been a lot of cars. I am extremely satisfied with my 2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid. Any problems I have had which for the most part is just due to my lack of knowledge, Paso Ford has been more then helpful. Never making me feel like a brainless old man. There entire facilities are top notch from top to bottom.

• Paso Robles Ford made purchasing our vehicle easy.

Our salesman Bob Moore was very helpful getting us into our chosen vehicle. All the staff was very professional and the whole process flowed smoothly. I highly recommend this dealership.

• Great Experiance

My family and I had a great experience when we purchased our Kia at PRF. They were friendly, helpful, and no pressure. This was the best car buying experience I have every had.

• buying expierence

I was treated with respect, that's why I chose Paso Robles Ford over parry.

I was treated with respect, that's why I chose Paso Robles Ford over parry.