• McDermott Chevrolet has an EXCELLENT SERVICE Dept

McDermott Chevrolet has the BEST SERVICE DEPARTMENT. They are extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and also friendly. Shelby ( Service Manager ) really knows her cars ! ! and Johnny ( Mechanic ) is the BEST... You can't find a better Chevy Service Dept. in the State of Connecticut.... Case Closed !.

Thank you for the review. I am glad you had a great experience at McDermott Chevrolet. Looking forward to seeing you again the next time you need service.

• Maintainance

Great dealer and very knowledgable staff,I was treated with courtesy and repect

Great dealer and very knowledgable staff,I was treated with courtesy and repect

• Very Satisfief

Friendly Staff Always willing to help Professional and knowledgeable

Friendly Staff Always willing to help Professional and knowledgeable

• All around good!

From someone who generally dislikes car shopping with its typically too intrusive sales pressure, it is out of the norm to give a dealership a five star rating. McDermott Chevrolet, however, clearly earned that review. They had an extensive inventory and I found my sales representative, Mark Ekblade, to be knowledgeable, personable, one who listened to what I wanted, took the time to find and present the perfect car, and then, most importantly, to not pressure me with phone calls. Similar positive ratings go to the remainder of the staff involved in the purchase, e.g., finance. All in all, a five star dealership!

• EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE

This dealership has been proven to be exceptional from Service Mgr. Joe down to every mechanic.

• Lexus Service

McDermott Lexus runs a quality dealership. Prices are not always cheap but what the hell...it is a Lexus

• Customer

I took my car in for repair. I was given a ride home as I did not have time to wait for the service being performed. My car was repaired and I was called and asked if I needed a ride to pick up my car. They were very nice to me. I was picked up even sooner than I expected. My experience was very good.

• Wonderful Experience!

Absolutely an enjoyable time while turning in my lease and getting a new one. Mike Brown my salesperson is wonderful. This is my second lease with him and as long he as he is there I will ALWAYS go back to him. Christine in Finance was also wonderful and a joy to work with.

• Recall notice

Very timely and a pleasure to come there. Service personnel are outstanding

Very timely and a pleasure to come there. Service personnel are outstanding

• Consistent Excellence in customer service

Everyone in service is a pleasure to work with. They go the extra mile for their customers and loyalty is rewarded. A staff that is always happy and ready to solve your problems and listen to your complaints (lol)! Thank you for making it an enjoyable experience every time!