Nissan of Duarte

3.4 out of 5 (3.4) 8 reviews

• March 4, 2017

Got a new rogue and let me just say the new body style looks way better. Big thanks to Rudy Magana for his efforts and patients.

March 10, 2018

If i could say anything bad about these guys, nothing would even come to mind. They blessed me with an amazing car. I traded in an Infiniti, which ...I still owed some money on to the finance company, and not only did they pay it off, they hooked me up with the most amazing ride! It took some time, 3 days, but we got it done. First day, just getting the initial financing and agreements together. Also I had to wait for the car to come from another dealership. Day 2, the car is pulled right in the front, all nice and washed, and I was nothing but nervous the entire time. The night before I only signed some pre-financing stuff, like check holds for my down payment, I was just so scared that they couldn't get me financed with the same terms as the night before. Because the system was down and I had to do some non-traditional financing, everything I signed was through a pen pad. But after it hitting almost 11:30pm, the computers were down to do it, but i got to drive the car home that night. Day 3, I had to do the pen pad system. Now mind you, I had to fight through evening rush hour from downtown L.A to Duarte, all 3 days in a row. So I was tired from work, stressed from buying the car and the financing, and I wasn't eating, so I was ultra cranky. I waited about 2 hours to finally go sign the final paperwork. We had to make sure everything went into the computer the right way so there would be no issues. After 30 minutes of working out all the kinks, the car was mine! Now i wasn't too happy that I was called a week later,freaking me out in the process like my financing didn't go through, but it was to sign the ACH form for the second defered downpayment check. i guess you have to sign the form for each check you give them, not just one for the both of them. Thank you, and shout out to Brandon Valdez, my sales dude, Antonio, Flavio my F&I guy and a big GOD BLESS you to Cesar Perez! This dude made everything go down. Also big thanks to Robert in marketing and Claudia for answering my email!

August 15, 2017

WARNING: DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR TO NISSAN DUARTE FOR REPAIRS. I'm a long time loyal customer of Performance Nissan in Duarte, CA. Over the years I've pu...rchased three cars from them. Ownership has changed a few times and now I believe that they are just called Nissan of Duarte. Today I took my car there to have a door handle repaired. I asked if they could look at it by removing the 2 bolts holding it in place to make sure the plastic inside the handle was broken. Their response was sure we can do that for $135. I talked to Jay the service manager and he acknowledged that TO REMOVE 2 BOLTS WOULD COST $135 AND THAT FEE WOULD NOT BE APPLIED TO THE REPAIR COST which had been quoted over the phone at $270. Needless to say Jay has not only lost my business for this and future repairs but also for any NEW CAR purchases. There are many other Nissan dealers with far better customer service in the area besides Nissan Duarte so buyer beware!

July 24, 2017

I WOULD GIVE ZERO STARS TO NISSAN OF DUARTE, PERHAPS EVEN A NEGATIVE RATING. The first time I bought my car there it seemed okay the customer service... but the next week I took my car in to get the clear shield applied. I left my car there for a day and had gotten no calls or voicemails from the dealership saying my car was ready. I called them and the service rep. told me that my car was not ready because they lost my car in the lot. I picked up my car because they said there was no way my car could get the work that it needed done because they missed the clear shield workers. I scheduled another appt. to get the clear shield applied and still I never received a phone call, text, or voicemail. Once again I called the dealership and they said that no one applied the clear shield because they forgot about my car. For the third time I scheduled an appt. and had to leave it at the dealership for two days before the clear shield was applied. Also, a month after I bought the car it started to make sounds that came from the front end of the car. Mind you, my car is under warranty, so i scheduled and appt. so the mechanic at the dealership could find out what was wrong with my car. They said nothing was wrong and my car was fine. Although, as the days past my car got continuously worse, so i took it in again. The mechanic said, that nothing was wrong with my car. I finally got fed up by taking it in there that i took it to my own mechanic and he actually found out what the problem was and fixed it. It amazes me that after 16 hours of leaving my car at the dealership they could not find anything wrong with it, but my personal mechanic happened to find out what was wrong with my car after an hour of leaving it there. Overall, my experience at Nissan of Duarte was TERRIBLE AND I RECOMMEND GOING TO ANOTHER DEALERSHIP. The service there is the worse and trust me if you ask to speak to the MANAGER they don't call you back.

January 19, 2017

4th day with my sentra and im loving it. Got my car again from Rudy Magana at Duarte. The service was quick and painless.

June 20, 2015

3 hours for an oil change on a Thursday morning????

January 28, 2015

Duarte Nissan is a bit overeager to sell their cars. A month ago, I was looking for a used car and found an ad on Cars.com that I liked. The guy in sa...les talked me up on the car...then said, "Oh, you know what? That car won't be ready for another week." Apparently as soon as Duarte Nissan acquires a vehicle, they post an ad for it. I asked about another car, "That one is out being detailed, won't be available until tomorrow or the next day." I gave up and went elsewhere to buy my car. This week, my mother needed to buy a used car, and we found another ad. This time they got us all the way into the dealership. We sat in the reception area for 20 minutes while the car was to be brought around for us to examine...and then the sales guy came back and said, "Oh that car isn't ready yet...." This car hadn't even been through the safety inspection, and they had listed it as available. "Come back tomorrow..."

September 17, 2013

Very personable salesman, good and accurate information, but the price was higher so I bought elsewhere.