3.7
  • new rogue!

Got a new rogue and let me just say the new body style looks way better. Big thanks to Rudy Magana for his efforts and patients.

• Got my Sentra

4th day with my sentra and im loving it. Got my car again from Rudy Magana at Duarte. The service was quick and painless.

• Maintenance service

3 hours for an oil change on a Thursday morning????

3 hours for an oil change on a Thursday morning????

• Advertising unavailable cars

Duarte Nissan is a bit overeager to sell their cars. A month ago, I was looking for a used car and found an ad on Cars.com that I liked. The guy in sales talked me up on the car...then said, "Oh, you know what? That car won't be ready for another week." Apparently as soon as Duarte Nissan acquires a vehicle, they post an ad for it. I asked about another car, "That one is out being detailed, won't be available until tomorrow or the next day." I gave up and went elsewhere to buy my car. This week, my mother needed to buy a used car, and we found another ad. This time they got us all the way into the dealership. We sat in the reception area for 20 minutes while the car was to be brought around for us to examine...and then the sales guy came back and said, "Oh that car isn't ready yet...." This car hadn't even been through the safety inspection, and they had listed it as available. "Come back tomorrow..."

• A pleasant shopping experience

Very personable salesman, good and accurate information, but the price was higher so I bought elsewhere.