New 877-878-9966 Dealer Website
Used 866-880-4318 Email Dealer
Service 866-913-8871

Average based on 4 reviews
  • Service department was great!

I took my XC60 in for service this past Saturday. I was surprised how nice and professional everyone was to me and my children. Jason kept me informed and an older gentleman (sorry, I forgot his name) kept checking on us to make sure we were all ok. It was very much appreciated!

• Great experience!

This was such an easy purchase! Martin, John, and Clayton were very professional and treated me with respect. I love my new Volvo!

• LOVE IT

THE BEST DEALERSHIP ON THE ISLAND BAR NON. LENE AND DARRYL ARE AWESOME AND WHILE THE VEHICLE WAS GETTING READY THEY REALLY TOOK CARE OF ME. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE THEN AGAIN AND AGAIN.

• BEST DEALER TREATMENT

The best buying experience I have had in a long time. This new Volvo of Honolulu means business.