Jim Taylor Chevrolet

146 reviews

• April 18, 2017

It was great experience the people our nice and friendly.they seem to all my needs it was over all very good experience

Thank you James for both your kind words and your patronage. Larry

August 10, 2018

I do not normally do reviews unless service is awesome or very very poor. So anyway if you are looking for a friendly, no pressure and willingness to please... this is the dealership to visit. As most may say I can be hard to please as I know exactly what I am looking for what I will compromise on and what I will stand firm with when it comes to purchases especially vehicles. So I had been looking around for the vehicle I wanted (FYI I will be paying cash no financing) locally with no one wanting to work with me on price which I will not give on once I decided how much I want to spend so next I was thinking of going to Shrevport but wanted to visit Jim Taylor first which I am SO HAPPY that I did just that. Here is my experience from beginning to end with the most awsome salesman 'Dante Ferrand, Sr." greeting me upon arrival and listening to me as I told him what I was looking for in my new vehicle. So mind you it is extremely hot with Dante having to work outside to assist me along with my pickiness with the most pleasant attitude as we look at many vehicles then I found the one I wanted but someone was going to call that day to let the dealership know if they were still interested. Now, at first you would think that they should sell to the person there with the money but one of the reasons this place is so great is they actually said by their word literally. Well the next thing I know is that the manager Erik Etzel whom is another awesome staff member found me exactly what I wanted and sold it to me at an awesome price. So instead of dealing locally I will be back at Jim Taylor when I need to purchase another vehicle and referring them to everyone. Thank you Jim Taylor for caring about customer care along with quailty with out the huge pricing.

Hi, we are so happy to read such a great review about Jim Taylor Chevrolet! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We sincerel...y value your business and look forward to your next visit!

April 13, 2017

fast service, friendly people. Close to home and easy access when I need service they are very accommodating. Nice people.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience with Jim Taylor Chevrolet Buick! We appreciate your business and strive to make ea...ch and every customer feel like part of our family! Have a wonderful day!

April 13, 2017

Everyone at the dealership was friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. I have traded with them for over 20 years, and this was a very positive experience,... as always.

Thanks so much for being a loyal customer. We look forward to working with you for the next 20 years!

April 12, 2017

The service department is the best at getting me in and out fast and doing the best job ever. I would not go anywhere else.

Thanks so much for you kind words. Our goal is to make it work like this for all of our customers. Our next goal is to get you in our Showroom! :)

March 15, 2017

Outstanding service and cooperation. Pleasure to do business with......

Thanks so much for you kind words. We truly appreciate your business and take great pride in providing top tier service.

January 13, 2017

Thank goodness that service is honest with how they deal with a problem. I went in for a warning on the tire monitor. I had checked the pressure and... filled with air but the monitor would not go off for over 2 weeks of rechecking and seeing no problem. They determined that there was a nail in the tire and only charged me for a flat tire. In today's age of computers on cars that most people including myself do not understand, I appreciate the fact that Jim Taylor Service cares enough to treat a slow leak as a minor problem and fix it without a major investment.

Thanks so much for your gracious comments. We try everyday to make every customer completely satisfied!

December 29, 2016

It is always a pleasure for me to do business with Jim Taylor in Rayville, La. I have purchased 3 new vehicles from them in the past 2 years and I am very... very satisfied with each and every purchase. Shelia Rainwater, Rena, Scott, and Marcus just to name a few are one of the best teams around and i give them a big 10!!!!! Thank you all for all your hard work and making your customers so happy!!

We do hope you are enjoying that new Traverse!! Thank you for allowing us to continue to serve you in all your automobile needs throughout the years! ...Your loyalty is greatly appreciated.

December 27, 2016

Everytime my vehicle needs servicing Jim Taylor always makes time for me to come on because they realize we are so busy with everyday life that it is so... important to get me in and out as fast as possible. Best Service team ever!!!!

We think they are pretty great too Ms. Reeves!! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your recent visit!!

December 23, 2016

Always have a great experience with Jim Taylor. They're dependable and efficient. I would recommend their service and sales to everyone.

Thank you for the kind words. I will pass this on to the guys in the service department. Thanks again! Larry