• Always a great experience with Jim Taylor!

Always have a great experience with Jim Taylor. They're dependable and efficient. I would recommend their service and sales to everyone.

Thank you for the kind words. I will pass this on to the guys in the service department. Thanks again! Larry

• Great experience

It was great experience the people our nice and friendly.they seem to all my needs it was over all very good experience

Thank you James for both your kind words and your patronage. Larry

Thank you James for both your kind words and your patronage. Larry

• Great Service

fast service, friendly people. Close to home and easy access when I need service they are very accommodating. Nice people.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience with Jim Taylor Chevrolet Buick! We appreciate your business and strive to make each and every customer feel like part of our family! Have a wonderful day!

• Great Experience!

Thanks so much for being a loyal customer. We look forward to working with you for the next 20 years!

Everyone at the dealership was friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. I have traded with them for over 20 years, and this was a very positive experience, as always.

• Great Service

The service department is the best at getting me in and out fast and doing the best job ever. I would not go anywhere else.

Thanks so much for you kind words. Our goal is to make it work like this for all of our customers. Our next goal is to get you in our Showroom! :)

• Senior Manager

Outstanding service and cooperation. Pleasure to do business with......

Thanks so much for you kind words. We truly appreciate your business and take great pride in providing top tier service.

Outstanding service and cooperation. Pleasure to do business with......

• Great Service !

Thanks so much for your gracious comments. We try everyday to make every customer completely satisfied!

Thank goodness that service is honest with how they deal with a problem. I went in for a warning on the tire monitor. I had checked the pressure and filled with air but the monitor would not go off for over 2 weeks of rechecking and seeing no problem. They determined that there was a nail in the tire and only charged me for a flat tire. In today's age of computers on cars that most people including myself do not understand, I appreciate the fact that Jim Taylor Service cares enough to treat a slow leak as a minor problem and fix it without a major investment.

• New Car Experience

It is always a pleasure for me to do business with Jim Taylor in Rayville, La. I have purchased 3 new vehicles from them in the past 2 years and I am very very satisfied with each and every purchase. Shelia Rainwater, Rena, Scott, and Marcus just to name a few are one of the best teams around and i give them a big 10!!!!! Thank you all for all your hard work and making your customers so happy!!

We do hope you are enjoying that new Traverse!! Thank you for allowing us to continue to serve you in all your automobile needs throughout the years! Your loyalty is greatly appreciated.

• Love Jim Taylor in Rayville

We think they are pretty great too Ms. Reeves!! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your recent visit!!

Everytime my vehicle needs servicing Jim Taylor always makes time for me to come on because they realize we are so busy with everyday life that it is so important to get me in and out as fast as possible. Best Service team ever!!!!

• Jim Taylor gets it RIGHT! Great truck and price.

Sheila Rainwater took great care of me. This is the third Silverado I've bought from Jim Taylor. Great service from a knowledgeable salesperson.

Thanks for your kind words and your continued confidence in Jim Taylor Chevrolet! I will pass this on to Ms. Rainwater.